Investment Associate to Nalka Invest
Nalka Invest is on an exciting growth journey and are seeking to recruit another associate to the investment organisation.
We have through our long-term and flexible investment strategy managed to build a strong team of 15 competent professionals, and we are now providing a rare opportunity to join our investment team.
We are looking for you who have;
- A genuine passion for business, trade, and industry
- Experience from valuation, financial modelling, and analysis
- 2-4 years of experience from roles within management consulting, investment banking private equity or M&A
- A humble attitude and outlook paired with adamant drive
You will be;
- Responsible for developing existing holdings and evaluating potential investments together with investment managers and directors within the team
- Supporting and developing Nalka's holdings on a strategic and operational level
- Identifying, evaluating, and analysing potential investment opportunities
- Part of and an active contributor to projects that are initiated and managed within the portfolio companies
- Responsible for general monitoring of relevant markets and trades
- Compiling management information and preparing presentations for the board
Nalka is an investment company fully sponsored by Interogo Holding.
We operate an active and focused investment approach based on two key strategies, where we combine in-house sector and local market expertise with access to flexible capital for strategic development and growth.
As an owner we put strong emphasis on alignment of interest and working closely together with strong management teams to create value.
Find out more about us on; www.nalka.com
Should you have any questions about the position, please contact Nahrin Anbratt; email@example.com