We are now on behalf of our client DeLaval looking to hire a Business Controller to predominantly support the sales companies in Northern Europe and two of the group's functions, HR and Legal. Within this role you are a business partner to the Market Area Vice President and the regional management team as well as to the management of group HR and group Legal. You support and influence key operational and strategic decisions and support with analyses of high quality. This role is located at the company HQ in Tumba and reports to the Vice President Business Control EMEA.
· Excellent opportunity to work for a global market leading company in a broad controlling role.
· A role in a highly motivated team of controllers supporting most aspects of the business.
· An attractive salary package reflecting skills competencies and potential.
· Be a trusted business partner to the Northern European management team and to the group Legal and group HR teams
· Prepare/follow up key investments and business cases
· Take part in business review meetings and other management forums
· Look for process improvements, simplifications and automation in the field of business control
· Secure the distribution and the quality of standardized as well as ad-hoc reports together with the rest of the controlling team
· Stand for professional objectivity and challenge constructively when necessary
· Interpret financial data and communicate conclusions
· Act as a gatekeeper to ensure that Corporate Governance is adhered to
· Coordinate the financial planning and forecasting for the areas you support
· University degree in the finance/accounting field (or similar) and 10 years' relevant work experience within finance/controlling
· A commercial mindset and a strategic acumen
· Strong analytical skills and an eye for improvements
· You are flexible and good at prioritizing
· You are strong in communication and can translate financial information into actionable data and good decision material
· You are fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
· SAP Business Warehouse experience is considered as an advantage
· You are an advanced user of Excel
Responsible recruitment consultant för this opportunity is Philip Dufwa, 0707-420053. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today through the Finance Recruitment website using the "apply-button".
Sökord: ekonomi, stockholm, södertälje, controller, business controller, analyst, finance manager, ekonomichef