BI Analyst to Market Leading Vizrt
Finance Recruitment is now on behalf of our client Vizrt looking for a BI Analyst. As a BI Analyst you will play a vital role in scaling and growing Vizrt's commercial capability and success. You will be working closely with the finance directors, business controllers and key business stakeholders to visualize and solve business problems by applying your expertise in quantitative analysis and technical skills. You will join the journey in building a BI foundation to enable and scale up self-service and a data- and fact driven business. The position is located in Kista, Sweden's own Silicon Valley.Key Responsibilites
- Gather and manage request and requirements from internal stakeholders together with FP&A team and help identify and prioritize key commercial data needs
- Conceptualize, produce and manage report and dashboard portfolio in Power BI
- Work proactively to structure, develop, and visualize the data from our datasets
- Lead efforts for validating data in our data warehouse and models
- Support on monthly/quarterly key reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis to support the management team
- Internal training of super-users and key stakeholders
- Follow up on usage, and help drive desired behavior
- Part in developing the current and future BI and analysis strategy
- Relevant Bachelor's degree with analytical focus (in business/finance, IT, statistic, or programming)
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a similar position. Experience with business controlling is meriting
- Experience in BI tools to create and generate analysis and reports
- Knowledge and experience in PowerBI usage and report creation
- Base knowledge in data modelling, and preferably knowledge in SQL and/or M, R/Python
- Experience in working with conceptual design and requirements gathering
- Driven, independent, and proactive way of working
- Analytical, structured, and well organized
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Vizrt is a worldwide market leader in the areas of real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the media and entertainment industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, story and video editing, compositing, and multiplatform VOD and live playout tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide and the list keeps growing each day. This is made possible by nearly 600 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. Vizrt's business model provides its customers with complete packages, including software, hardware, professional services, installations, support, etc. Vizrt's products are used by the world's leading media companies, including CNN, CBS, Fox, BBC, BSkyB, Sky Sports, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, Al Jazeera, NDR, ITN, ZDF, VICE, The Washington Post, TF1, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. Furthermore, many world-class production houses and corporate institutions such as the London Stock Exchange use Vizrt systems.
Vizrt is privately owned by Nordic Capital Fund VIII.
If you are interested, please apply using the "apply-button" on the Finance Recruitment webpage. Responsible recruitment consultant is Filip Tu, 0739-10 96 62.