Administrator to the NREP Family & Friends Investor Platform
In this newly created role, NREP is looking for someone to take responsibility for controlling and administrating the feeder structure established for its High Net Worth and Employee investors investing into NREP managed alternative investment funds.
The plan is to create an infrastructure which supports the establishment and operating of the feeder structure.The Job
- Handling of ad-hoc and recurring investor enquiries
- Preparing and distributing investor statements
- Coordinating with external providers (Banks, Legal Advisers, Authorities, Tax Advisers) for the establishment of new Investment companies
- Facilitating the compilation and execution of legal agreements with service providers and investors.
- Facilitating the liquidation of investco's when needed
- Cash management including cash flow forecasting, handling of drawdown and distribution notices to investors et. al.
- Preparing straight-forward company paperwork eg minutes, Bolagsverket communications et. al. and coordinating other company legal documentation preparation by external legal advisers
- Facilitating communication with bookkeeping providers to enable timely and accurate financial reporting. Performing business & financial controlling of the
- Reporting to CFO and Head of Tax on the investco structure on KPI and KRI's etc
Employee Holding Structure
- Supporting some NREP employees in establishing their own investment vehicles
- Establishing and maintaining co-investment guidelines for investors
- Handling of SME entities experience
At home in the Nordics, NREP is a real estate company with the vision of making real estate better.
They take a multi-stakeholder approach and utilize a wide range of disciplines to develop real estate and services that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which they invest.
NREP has over 110 dedicated professionals of whom more than 60 are transaction or asset management professionals. The Firm is controlled and fully owned by the team of partners with backgrounds from top-tier real estate firms, management consultancies and investment banks.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region. NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in
Denmark, Sweden and Finland and in 2015 they opened an office in Norway. Since its inception,
NREP has raised 12 funds and executed over 220 property acquisitions and developments in the
Nordic region, of which over 80 have been exited.
For NREP it is important to create real estate that enriches people's lives. They combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
NREP is pioneering sustainability and responsible solutions and have high ambitions regarding this.
They focus on attractive under-served segments in the Nordic Region and are among other the leading service and real estate provider within logistics and second largest self- storage operator in the Nordics. NREP has further made several customer focused innovative real estate solutions across residential and retail segments.
Learn more about NREP business and products on the website: https://nrep.com/