We are looking for a curious, hands-on and persistent person – passionate about using their talent to generate success. We offer you the opportunity to support a growing business in a strategic role where you ensure high data integrity, reliability and system resilience.
Every day, we do things which others deem impossible. During the past 10 years, Exeger has evolved and grown to become a global leader in sustainable power for everyday products. With customers like Harman and POC, we will introduce the world's first perfectly integrated light-charging material. The key to our success has been and will always be the brilliant individuals from all over the world and walks of life, working together, sharing their knowledge to create a product that empowers people to lead a more sustainable life.
Engineering at Exeger
The Engineering department is a multi-disciplinary team responsible for designing and developing the systems which are used to manufacture and develop our unique products. With Exeger's disruptive light-charging material and multitude of customer applications, our manufacturing systems must always push the boundaries of what's possible to make.
You will join the growing Software and Systems Engineering (SSE) team within the Engineering department, shaping the future software and analysis platforms for the development and production of the unique Exeger material.
What you will do
The team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to drive the progress of our inhouse developed applications and their integration with the manufacturing systems. Apply if you enjoy:
· Full stack development covering both front-end UI and back end server applications
· Working with real-time systems and hardware platforms ranging from industrial robots to VMs
· Leading and architecting new solutions to support both business and state-of-the-art-research
Our recruitment process focuses as much on personality/culture fit as it does on merit. That said, we know that you will have a better chance at succeeding in this role if you have the following experience:
· Minimum BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree.
· Minimum 4 years of experience in role(s) relating to the tasks described in this job ad.
· SQL skills and familiarity with at least one of the standard SQL engines and other types of non-SQL based data stores.
· Experience with common automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Azure DevOps) and monitoring tools (e.g.Splunk, Fluentd)
If you also have any of the experiences below it is considered highly meriting:
· Familiarity with machine learning toolkits (e.g. Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, or similar) and computer vision.
· Developing or integrating Manufacturing Execution (MES) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
· Test automation and test-driven development.
· Setting up and configuring network and infrastructure.
· Familiarity with ITIL.
We hire continuously, so don't wait to submit your application, but no later than the 31st of January, 2020. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have questions about the position, please contact responsible recruiters Oscar Stierncreutz at 0722-24 85 30.