Data Engineer to join Swedish deep tech in Stockholm
We are looking for a curious, hands-on and persistent person – passionate about using their talent to generate success. We offer you the opportunity to support a growing business in a strategic role where you ensure high data integrity, reliability and system resilience.
Every day, we do things which others deem impossible. During the past 10 years, Exeger has evolved and grown to become a global leader in sustainable power for everyday products. With customers like Harman and POC, we will introduce the world's first perfectly integrated light-charging material. The key to our success has been and will always be the brilliant individuals from all over the world and walks of life, working together, sharing their knowledge to create a product that empowers people to lead a more sustainable life.Engineering at Exeger
The Engineering department is a multi-disciplinary team responsible for designing and developing the systems which are used to manufacture and develop our unique products. With Exeger's disruptive light-charging material and multitude of customer applications, our manufacturing systems must always push the boundaries of what's possible to make.
You will join the growing Software and Systems Engineering (SSE) team within the Engineering department, shaping the future software and analysis platforms for the development and production of the unique Exeger material.What you will do
The exact definition of this role is flexible and can be adapted depending on your background. However, we do know that the tasks include:
- Architecting the database model and proactively improving current tools, data structures and reports.
- Supporting a growing business and assisting them in understanding the possibilities of state-of-the-art analysis methods and ETL processes.
- Leading the implementation of data science and machine learning (e.g. by using Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, or similar) in production.
Our recruitment process focuses as much on personality/culture fit as it does on merit. That said, we know that you will have a better chance at succeeding in this role if you have the following experience:
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in role(s) relating to the tasks described in this job ad.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and familiarity with at least one of the standard SQL engines (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL or Oracle).
If you also have any of the experiences below it is considered highly meriting:
- Experience with some general programming languages (e.g. C, C#, Java, Python) and popular scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Bash, Powershell).
- Experience with industrial automation, PLCs, SCADA, MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) or ERP systems.
- Developing and maintaining applications for safety critical systems, e.g. according to IEC61508, ISO26262 or similar.
- Experience with common automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Azure DevOps) and monitoring tools (e.g. Splunk, Fluentd)
- Test automation and test-driven development.
- Setting up and configuring network and infrastructure.
We hire continuously, so don't wait to submit your application, but no later than the 28th of February 2020. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have questions about the position, please contact responsible recruiter Linnéa Vikström at 0703-87 29 65.