Every day, we do things which others deem impossible. During the past 10 years, Exeger has evolved and grown to become a global leader in sustainable power for everyday products. With customers like Harman and POC, we will introduce the world's first perfectly integrated light-charging material. The key to our success has been and will always be the brilliant individuals from all over the world and walks of life, working together, sharing their knowledge to create a product that empowers people to lead a more sustainable life.
Are you analytic, solution-oriented with the ability to take initiatives to make improvements and find new ways of working? Then keep reading! We are now hiring Business Controller to join us at our finance team in downtown Stockholm.
As an Business Controller you build the Controller function from the ground up, you are responsible for analyzing and following up the company's projects, finding deviations as well as opportunities for efficiency improvements and improvements. Also included are the implementation and development of routines around the company's internal accounting and revenue recognition.
You belong to our finance department consisting of four people and you will report to our CFO.Main tasks and responsibilities
- work with profitability analysis of business units and development projects
- have responsibility for financial planning, monthly follow-up and reporting
- monitor and develop KPIs and provide insight and direction to drive profitability and productivity
- analyze deviations from expected outcome, do root cause analysis and develop counter measures
- proactively support business units, development projects and other stakeholders in how to interpret results, achieve accurate budgets and forecasting and challenge actions and areas in needed to reach financial targets
Our recruitment process focuses as much on personality/culture fit as it does on merit. That said, we know that you will have a better chance at succeeding in this role if you have the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in role(s) relating to the tasks described in this job ad.
- Fluency in English is required
- Experiences with internal accounting
The cultural fit is as important as the merit
- If you also have any of the experiences from manufacturing industry export industry it's highly meriting
As a rapidly growing clean tech company we're constantly seeking out and adding the sharpest talents in each area. People who are entrepreneurial at heart and strives to reach our vision of a self-powered world. Together we do things others deem impossible. Everyday. Thus, to strive in this customer-centric environment we believe you thrive in a fast-paced setting. You have strong troubleshooting abilities, interpersonal skills and performs well under deadlines. You are easily learned and love to work within production! Repetitive grasping, gripping and grabbing will be part of the job. It is therefore a necessity for you to have experience from an industrial production environment.What now?
If you like what you see and believe you are the right person for this job, do not hesitate and submit your information. The selection process is continuously ongoing, so don't wait, but no later than the 7th of June 2020. If you have questions about the position, please contact responsible recruiter Julia Winberg, 073 527 09 05, firstname.lastname@example.orgDeep tech inspired by nature
We're a Swedish deep tech company inspired by nature, because nature is the most technologically advanced ecosystem we know of. Our vision is to restore the carbon balance of the planet by empowering people with endless energy. We have invented and manufacture a new carbon positive material, based on the principal of photosynthesis, transforming any light to clean energy. Together, we keep pushing the boundaries of what is considered possible. Every day!