Ework Group is a market-leading independent consultant supplier in the Nordics with focus on IT, telecom, technology and organizational development. Ework matches consultants to assignments in most industries and operates in Sweden, Denmark, UK, Norway, Finland and Poland. We have framework agreements with leading companies and currently handle more than 10,000 consultants on assignments.
At Ework we believe our people make our success so hiring and cultivating the right talent is a top priority. That's why we're currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our global People Operations team in Sweden! You will be part of a driven, engaged and quality focused People Operations team supporting managers in all Ework countries.
Are you skilled in the recruitment field and have previous experience in labour law? Perhaps you're looking to take on a role where your experience and daily work will have a great impact on shaping organizational success? Are you a prestigeless team player
that thrives with responsibility
and innovative ideas
? Then you might be the person for the job!
In this role you will be responsible for further developing and executing on recruiting and employment branding strategies from source to hire, providing a great recruitment experience to candidates and hiring managers. You will also be in charge of building up a talent pool of potential candidates and your focus will be headhunting and interviewing for internal roles. Through relationship management, solid business knowledge and key market insights you will act as a strategic advisory partner to managers and leading groups across Ework.
It is a broad role with main focus on recruitment but since we are a small team, everybody helps out with any HR administrative tasks that occur.
There is definitely room to grow in this position and when you're up and running there will be lots of opportunities to make this role your own.Responsibilities include:
- Have ownership of and develop Ework's recruitment strategy and process for all Ework countries alongside Ework's managing groups.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Responsible for driving and executing on employer branding activities.
- Act as strategic partner in all areas of the recruitment process.
- Identifying future staffing and hiring needs collaborating with hiring managers and leading groups.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms etc.
- Collaborate with recruitment partners such as Bravura, Academic work, ROI
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Send out and manage personality tests MAP and Matrigma to candidates.
- Providing test feedback to managers.
- Administrative tasks related to all areas of the recruitment- and onboarding process.
- Providing recruitment reports to Head of HR
- Preparing hiring forecasts with each managing group as part of the company's strategic planning to CFO
- Batchelor's degree in Human Resources.
- Solid knowledge within the recruitment field.
- Experience from working in an international organization.
Does this sound like a great opportunity? Then send your application already today, but latest by 30th of May. Recruitment will proceed on an ongoing basis. Apply by uploading your resume and cover letter. Please do not apply by email.
In case of questions on the role or company please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of questions related to the recruitment process please contact Niclas Wate at Roi Rekrytering by email Niclas.email@example.com or phone +46 734 35 35 77.