For more than 50 years Enerpac has delivered reliable and dependable solutions for virtually every industrial application. The well-known products are designed to increase productivity and make work safer and easier to perform. Enerpac will always focus on providing the customers with the most comprehensive line of globally supplied, locally supported industrial tools and heavy lifting solutions. Enerpac offer the right solutions and services to help you get the tough job done. The company has decided to strengthen their presence in the Swedish market, thus we are now searching for a Key Account Manager.
The main responsibility for a Key Account Manager is to grow the business in the designated area. Both will work very close with their own customers, as well as Enerpac's distribution network. The main task is to handle the day-to-day business in all aspects, both commercially and technically. In your region you will be responsible for everything from marketing activities and sales to product training. Both short-term and long-term planning, as well as implementation, is crucial to reach the company targets.
Multi-tasking is the name of the game, and to be successful in this position you must have a variety of skills. Just to mention a few:
- A commercial attitude, and at least some years of experience from technical sales B2B.
- Used to develop and maintain relations with customers at all levels.
- A strong business focus on sales and bottom line.
- Wide technical knowledge, preferably BSc. mech. engineering or similar.
- A minimum of knowledge within high pressure hydraulics is required.
- Fluency in English and Swedish language both written and verbal.
- Willing to travel as required to achieve results. Mainly domestic but also abroad.
- Strong communication skills and professional appearance.
- Self-motivated enough to work with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with computers and especially the common Office programs.
- Understands the fun and challenge in growing a company within a multinational environment.
You will be working from a home office, and due to customer locations we would like you to either live in central Sweden ( Karlstad to Stockholm axis ) or in south Sweden like Gothenburg to Malmø. However, qualified and motivated candidates living elsewhere might also be considered.
As a person you should be proud to work for the strongest brand in the business, and motivated by reaching the target by handling different challenges every day. Your enthusiastic effort will be a key success factor! These positions report to the Regional manager for North West Europe, based in The Netherlands. You will be educated and supported by their professional team across Europe. Enerpac offer an attractive salary package, with bonus, company car and other benefits. Are you ready for this challenge?! A possible further career path in the future is an option.
If you would like to join Enerpac in Sweden, contact our recruitment partner in Norway ASAP:
SAM Headhunting AS, Tore A. Hansen Tlph. +47 970 13072 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: All documents must be in English language only!
Sökord: Hydraulik säljingenjör