Are you passionate about humanity and innovation? Are you a team player that can take responsibility and always have the customer's best interest at heart? Apply to join team Education & Training at Elekta.Om tjänstenThe Role
The purpose of all the work we do at Elekta is to help clinicians improve patients' lives.
Education & Training provides training programs tailored to enhance user's skills and knowledge to deliver optimum patient care. By developing, smart, innovative training solutions to support users we are able to competently and effectively perform, lead and drive the transformation of human care.
As a Course Coordinator you are responsible for tracking multiple training components and ensuring that all stakeholders are informed of issues that may affect the deliverables. Administer training courses for external and internal audiences and manage the administrative work at the department.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Manage the course logistics, course registrations, invitations, evaluations, visa applications, arrange travel, accommodation, meals, conference rooms, shipment of equipment, etc.
- Ensure, with guidance of Global Mangers/Program Manager, that training materials are current, and facilitate QA approvals when necessary
- Prepare and order course material
- Facilitate refreshments and lunches during courses and meetings
- Be focused and active to ensure high customer satisfaction, respond immediately and inform your manager of low to mid satisfaction scores on customer survey tools
- Record development and maintenance of the departments filing system in a neat and timely manner
- Actively manage invoices that are to be coded and/or authorized, update course budgets
- Collaborate with accounting to ensure proper revenue recognition on external training activities
- Answer inquiries concerning Elekta Neuroscience and Radiosurgery course programs
- Contact person for department mailbox inquiries
- Manage immediate and continuous updates of course information in various systems
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Purchase services and material within stated budgets necessary for providing courses
This position is located at Elekta's head office in central Stockholm.Är det här du?Is this you?
We offer a stimulating job with great potential for personal and professional development in a positive and flexible organization. To be a suitable candidate for this position it is required that you have experience from a similar position or as an Executive Assistant. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, verbal and written. Additional language skills are welcomed. Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Package, drive/-update and maintain data bases (technically savvy and a quick learner) is required.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance!
At Elekta we are proud to say that we live by our values:
- We work as one team: that means we're looking for a team player - and the team is 3,600 strong. Of course, you won't be interacting with all your colleagues, but you'll be able to carry the ball within your group.
- We do what we say: our customers need to trust you as much as they trust our solutions - there is no room for empty promises in cancer care.
- We keep thinking forward: Elekta's history and success has been built on people who turn today's challenges into tomorrow's solutions. We hope you're this type of person.
Besides living by our values, we are looking for a candidate that is a team player that can take responsibility and always have the customer's best interest at heart, that goes the extra mile to make sure our department contractually fulfil deliveries. A flexible and transparent way to communicate in a polite manner, both internally and externally will be success factors in this position. To fit well with your responsibilities and with the Education & Training Department, you are a person with a high skillset on how to prioritize and switch between operational and strategic tasks.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Elekta is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Emily Wadman at 08-120 50 428.
Search: Administratör, Administrator, VD sekreterare, VD-sekreterare, kursadministratör, kurskoordinator, koordinator