Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software - making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.The Role
As a full Stack-developer you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.You will:
- Join an ambitious, highly motivated team in implementing a full-stack solution for autonomous, electric transport.
- Work across the whole tech stack, from vehicle to cloud, designing and building simple, efficient and scalable solutions to challenging problems.
- Developing software in Java and Go on Google Cloud Platform
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg.Is this you?
We are looking for someone who:
- Value teamwork and want to contribute high levels of collaboration and good spirits in one of Einride’s autonomous teams
- Enjoy learning from and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Are prepared to take on the challenges of building and operating continuously deployed microservice systems 24/7
- Have a talent for programming and enough experience to have seen how your design decisions work out in production over time
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.Do you want to know more?
In this process Einride is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Katarina Nordberg at 08-120 50 424 or Carolina Eskengren at 08-120 50 427.
|Kontaktperson ||Katarina Norberg |
|Telefon ||08-120 50 424 |
|Område || Stockholms stad |
|Yrkesroll ||Data & IT |
|Typ av anställning ||Heltid |
|Sista ansökningsdag ||9 apr 2021 (76 dagar kvar) |