Do you have a team- and service oriented mind set? A highly motivated, dynamic and proactive approach in your day to day job? An interest for the spirits industry? Then Edrington could be the right place for you!Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to perform a variety of day-to-day office tasks.
You will be an important team-member in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and you are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, a reliable, proactive, organized and competent professional with phenomenal service- and communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties proactively with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization and your colleagues.Responsibilities
- Manage office workflow procedures to ensure efficiency and excellent business support
- Manage administrative tasks such as monitoring the switchboard, opening the front door (through intercom), scheduling meetings etc.
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Managing the daily post and couriers (in and out)
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office relationships (rent, service, etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Management of, catering lunches for meetings etc.
- Manage inbound visitors and any needs required for external meetings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and proactive with professionalism
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role will be a plus
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles will be a plus
- Besides Swedish language skills, English written and spoken fluently
Are you ready to join us and make the difference?
- Associate's/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus
This is a fixed term contract (12 months) where you will work from our Stockholm office,
Luntmakargatan 46. Working hours are 09.00-17.00 during week days. Start date immediately or as soon as possible.
You will in this role report to the Nordic HR manager.
Contact information: Please send your applications to Josefin.firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat Can Edrington Offer You?
While Edrington has an enviable portfolio of brands, our main asset is our people. To cope with the increasing challenges we face day to day, we are passionate about recruiting and maintaining only the best employees in terms of their expertise and experience.
We are continually looking at how we can develop our employees, whether that be through on the job training, secondment, promotion, or through more formal training including professional qualifications. We promise to provide you with the opportunities to develop and to see the possibilities. In return, we ask for your engagement, integrity and passion for our brands and our industry. It is your future and it is you who sets your goals and makes them happen. Are you ready to join us and make the difference?