Sales & Tender Executive to help make life cleaner and healthier for patients and healthcare professionals
Ecolab Healthcare in the Nordics is looking for a Sales & Tender Executive to support in growing the business even further. In Ecolab Healthcare we work collaboratively with health systems, hospitals and clinics to eliminate Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) and create clean, healthy environments for patients and staff.What's in it for you?
What You Will Do
- Join a company that genuinely want to make a positive impact on the world.
- Hybrid working model, with the possibility of working from home.
- Opportunity for a long-term career in a company that wants to retain and develop all of our employees.
- Varied tasks as a member of an internationally active business across Nordics.
- Handle and support all phases of the Tender Life Cycle Process incl. surveillance of tender openings
- Lead and submit tenders in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland
- Maintain and upload prices and information in business systems
- Monitor and improve the performance of customers (analyze business performance versus contract commitment)
- Keep up to date on new developments in public procurement and healthcare
- Develop tender tools with support from our team to optimize the tender processes
- Support local sales force with further administrative tasks
- Contact person towards public authorities
You will report to the Nordic Sales Lead for Healthcare, and work with colleagues in Denmark; Norway; Sweden and Finland.Preferred Qualifications:
About Ecolab Healthcare:
- 2 - 3 years of working with public procurement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge or experience from healthcare is advantageous
- Fluent in English is a requirement both written and verbally
- Danish/Swedish/Norwegian language is desirable
- Use of Microsoft office, especially excel and powerpoint.
Discover the combined impact of cutting-edge technology, real-time information, personally delivered service and best-practice training. Ecolab Healthcare delivers infection prevention solutions to ensure healthy environments for patients and healthcare providers. We provide solutions from hand and skin hygiene to patient and operating room environmental hygiene, leading to improved outcomes, operating efficiencies and increased patient satisfaction.