At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier - by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, and plan parking.
We are looking for a driven CRM & Communication Specialist to join Easy Park where you will play an important role for the next 6 months.The role
You will be responsible for the communication toward users of apps that Easypark has acquired and then migrating them into the Easypark app. The role entails optimizing the communication in order to maximize conversion and improve the onboarding experience within this key project. You will play an essential role by owning and executing the communication plan.What You Will Do
- Be the owner of the migration communication plan
- Continuously optimize the copy and the communication flow in order to maximize conversion and decrease negative customer contacts
- Coordinate between project leaders and different departments / stakeholders
- Manage excel lists and different CRM tools to set up as effective sendouts as possible
- Sync and collaborate with marketing managers to make sure the onboarding of new users is successful (for example app store optimization, OOH campaign timing, other non-migration related CRM campaigns etc.)
- Conduct research such as surveys and interviews to understand the users better before creating the copy and deciding the communication flow
- At least 3 years of digital marketing / communication experience
- Experience of working with CRM (preferably in Braze)
- Experience in A/B testing and other analytical tools to ensure customer understanding and campaign results
- Initiative taker, who sees opportunities and potential to improve
- Enjoy both planning and execution
- Comfortable working in MS Excel and Google Sheets
Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken. Other European languages are a plus.
This role is based at the Easypark head office in Stockholm but due to Covid -19 you will work most of the time from your home.One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, dedication and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with high ambitions. We seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.Become one of us
KIMM & Wise Professionals always offers a fair salary, health care, pension provision and collective agreement, our priority is to make you feel secure in your employment during your time as a consultant representing Wise. In the same way that we place high demands on you as a consultant, we also expect that you place high demands on us as an employer. No matter where you are in your career, your consultant role through KIMM & Wise Professionals should give you knowledge and experience that you can carry with you in the future.
KIMM is recruiting specialists in Communication, Information, Marketing and Media. We collaborate with impressive organizations and brands who care serious about their employees. We have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö/Öresund and is a business unit within Wise Professionals - an recruitment agency who provides recruitment solutions for employers and candidates with high demands.Want to know more?Application and contact
If you have further questions please contact Consultant Manager Jakob Törnell (Jakob.email@example.com) for more information about this position. We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible. We welcome applications in both Swedish and English. Please note that we do not accept email applications. Looking forward to hearing from you!