Are you looking for a diverse in-house role where your technical as well as organizational skills will be equality praised? We are now looking for an IT Administrator to strengthen our Infrastructure team within East Capital's IT department in Stockholm. Your contribution will be crucial in order to make sure that East Capital's infrastructure and office IT are updated, up and running and secure.
This is a unique career opportunity to join our very dynamic international environment. Please read more and apply today!Om tjänsten
You will be a part of the Infrastructure team within the IT department which is a smaller, yet modern and dynamic environment. This role includes a wide-range of different responsibilities, where you together with your team are responsible for East Capital co-operation with external vendors, IT security, server operations and maintenance, user account management, MS services, network questions, VPN and other services.
The role as IT Administrator includes:
Är det här du?
- Manage and configure Skype FB, MS Intune, MS Office365, ADFS, VPN, One Drive, File server, MS SQL server, FTP/SFTP services
- IT security, e.g. monitoring Office 365 Security Centre and manage / solve incidents
- Manage external IT services providers, compare and monitor the market for best solutions and pricing
- Organize upgrades as well as hard- and software updates together with external vendors/partners
- 3:rd line and on-site support to local users
- Initiate and participate in various IT projects
- Yearly review of accounts, and renew hardware and licences
- Participate in BCP testing
To be successful in this role you're probably an IT generalist with a couple of years of experience as an IT Technician, working both with office IT and infrastructure. You are comfortable in a MS-environment and have experience working with and configurate Skype FB, Intune, Office 365 (including O365 Security Centre), One Drive, MS SQL, ADFS and VPN.
An interest in Cyber security and/or Data Privacy, relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+ and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional) gives extra merit as well as experience from the financial industry.
We are looking for a service minded, communicative and structured person with a strong technical interest. You also need to have the ability to prioritize and be able to work both independently and as a group member in a dynamic environment. It is also important to have the skills needed to lead smaller projects and implementations and the ability to perform well in a multicultural business environment.