EUCHNER is a family-owned and -operated enterprise with 800 employees and 18 subsidiaries around the world.
EUCHNER's task is to ensure Safety for humans, machines and processes.
For starting our EUCHNER office in Sweden, we are in search for a motivated Sales Manager.
- Create and manage the entire operations of EUCHNER in Sweden
- Develop a strategy for EUCHNER Sweden and grow the Swedish market in the fields of Safety and Industrial Automation
- Hire and manage the internal Sales and Administration Team
- Support existing customers and develop new potentials
- Fully manage the day-to-day business of EUCHNER Sweden
- Reporting line: EUCHNER Germany, Export Director (Sales), CFO (Organization, Financials)
- The position requires traveling within Sweden and two or three trips to Germany per year
- Place of employment depends on the applicant
- University degree in Electrical, Networks, or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years+ experience as Sales Engineer in the field of electrical components, automation, or automotive industry
- Experience in leading a team would be beneficial
- Language skills: Swedish (native), English (fluent)
- Market focused and self-driven to be on the road most of the week
- Excellent communication skills and able to build relations with our customers and respond to their needs
- Determined, focused, and diligent
- Team player
- Compliant to company rules and local laws
A company car will be provided.
EUCHNER – More than safety.
For more information, please send your c/v and your salary expectations to: Christian.Ulmer@euchner.de
EUCHNER GmbH + Co. KG