We are now looking for a Junior Legal Counsel to join our team.About the role
As Junior Legal Counsel, you will handle legal matters for EPTI and its subsidiaries, focusing on corporate law, commercial contracts, and M&A. You will report to the Head of Legal and work closely with the management, the group's CEOs, and other functions within EPTI.
You will be a trusted advisor to many departments of the company in several different areas of law and support in developing new products and partnerships from a legal perspective.
At EPTI, we value drive and interest in business! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy our fast-paced international context. As Junior Legal Counsel, you will have an important role in taking EPTI to the next level, and for that, you are required to be a pragmatic problem solver who sees the bigger picture in contracts, businesses, and companies. Since you will gradually increase responsibility from day one, we expect you to have a high sense of accountability.
Furthermore, you are analytical and structured and find it developmental to work on several projects at the same time. You are used to meeting deadlines and working independently and in teams.
You get the opportunity to work in an international organization where you are offered to take the next step in your career.
You will come to a great workplace in a fast-growing company with many social activities, and you will work with colleagues who are specialists in their fields, both from the Stockholm office and from our offices in other European countries.Job Duties
- Prepare and coordinate material for board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Draft and review commercial contracts
- Conduct due diligence processes
- Ensure that decisions and corporate actions are executed
- Advise on legal matters in general
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically and provide sound business advice
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to partner with employees of all levels throughout the organization
- Ability to lead projects with many parties involved
We think you have
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Recently graduated in law or have perhaps worked for a few years as an in-house Legal Counsel or at a law firm.
- Interest in working with growth companies in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong business understanding and a genuine interest in business law in general and transactions in particular
How to apply
- Experience from practical work with corporate law and M&A is meritorious.
Send us your CV and cover letter in English. Submit your application as soon as possible. Our selection process is continuous, and the advertisement may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.Other information
Start: As soon as possible.
Contract: Full time.
Location: EPTI's Head Office at Linnégatan 87 in Stockholm.