Gazella is now recruiting multiple Vice President Finance to our client EF's international divisions, with openings in Switzerland and USA. We are looking for a driven and communicative person who shares EF's core values. As the VP Finance, you will have a senior role that provides a crucial function to the organization, facilitating business decision making and execution. You have dual reporting responsibilities to the division CFO and the respective Business President. In this role, you have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the organization.
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.Your challenge
- Responsibility for management reporting and analysis, balance sheet and P&L, pricing and investment decisions
- Provide a crucial function to the organization, facilitating business decision making and execution
- Business partnering; take time for colleagues that come to you for inspiration and advice, always be ''in the meeting room' for important decisions, and be able to effectively connect and communicate on all levels, from the board room to the sales team kick-off
- To lead and oversee people across the entire division together with the division President
- Be the key speaking partner on all types of organizational matters
- Show the qualities of a good role model of EF's core values
- At all times, treat the business and organization as if you owned the company yourself, and take a long-term view to do the right thing
You have a business degree from a top university in managerial finance & accounting or economics. You have an impressive resume with proven track record as a business partner to commercial operations for several years, in multiple types of roles. You have great understanding of accounting and management reporting, and possess excellent analytical skills. You have worked with controlling, as a finance manager, or as CFO in a small to mid-sized company. You are intrigued by the chance to kick-start an international career and may have considered that in your past, but the right opportunity may not have materialized. Most people joining EF have been happy in their careers and may not have considered a career move - until they have met them.Personal Qualities
EF highly values great work ethics and a hands-on attitude; you should never be afraid to roll up your sleeves, and fully embraces a culture of ''there is no such thing as not my job'. You are entrepreneurial, flexible and inspired by change; you are comfortable taking calculated risks and embrace new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm. You have presence and charisma that make people follow you. It is important that you are willing to travel; as your organization will be in different metropolitan cities and time zones around the world. Most importantly: you have a positive personality; an inner drive for continuous improvement, excellent interpersonal skills.Application
Apply using the button or through the following link: gazel.la/2177. Katarina Milenkovic is responsible for this recruitment.
New assignments and recruitments are advertised on our website on a regular basis, and by following Gazella on LinkedIn we can keep in touch, click here to reach our page.