We're looking for an Internal Sales person to support the newly formed UFO business in Stockholm.
Primary internal point of contact for a defined customer base, Internal Sales has to handle day-to-day customer enquiries (management of orders through the supply chain, management of invoices to customer), liaising with other departments to meet customer requirements, make analysis, complaint reporting and pro-active resolutions to challenging situations.
The focus is to deliver world-class customer service in a fast-paced environment to delight customers and grow our business.Main ResponsibilitiesDaily work:
- Manage 3rd Party workflow (from customer Purchase Order to customer invoice) in day to day work following agreed customer service level agreements.
- Acknowledge customer complaints and report dissatisfaction/failures in line with procedures. Discuss solutions with customers and follow through those actions to ensure customer is satisfied and where appropriate, complaint resolved.
- Provides a creative approach to analyze and solve daily potential issues (acting as owner).
- Ensure all documentation and records (such as price, customer records and account notes) relating to customer account, are accurate and reflective of current working practices.
- Secured Master Data Quality by analyzing data issue and escalate to internal stakeholders.
- Build strong relations with the Key Account Manager by sharing internal and external information, and acting as the main liaison for other areas of the business to provide a united service to customers.
- Keep the department manager up to date with account progress, product and range development, and highlight any problems or issues with any area of customer services to ensure we continue to delight customers.
- Work with the team and other colleagues within the company to improve both team and cross-departmental relations, flexibility and efficiency in our service offerings. To continually challenge and develop our process flows and methods of operating to deliver upon our customer excellence program.
- Support KAM on Sales customer meetings preparation.
- Support execution of strategic initiatives to make savings (action plans).
- Support the Sales business process include budget / business review ...
- Works towards a 'one way of working' with DS Smith HUB Internal Sales.
- Provide ad hoc backup for the Internal Sales network
- Build strong relations with customers, gaining insight to their business. Keeping them informed of the current status of their orders or answer any other queries that may rise at either the company's or customer's directive. To ensure a professional line is presented at all times, managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
- Participate in customer meetings
- Keep regular pro-active contact with key accounts via various communication channels.
- Take part in actions and reporting with internal stakeholders
- In depth knowledge and understanding of 3rd Party workflows
- Customer focused: take ownership for the service delivered to customers
- Able to take initiative, find constructive solutions and challenge constructively to identify improvements
- Proven track record of performing at a high level in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Experience of working with Integrated Business Systems
- Awareness of the financial impact of decisions made to service the customer
- Attention to detail to minimize complaints and associated credits
- Recovery of additional costs outside of Service Level Agreement, e.g. urgent transport, palletization amendments, samples. etc.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in working in a global matrix organization
- University/College degree or equivalent experience
- MS Office skills – advanced
- SAP experience is preferred
- Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
- Results oriented and a high-energy self-starter that drives for action plans and follows up to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Open minded, mainly open to adjust to changing work environment
Please apply as soon as possible through:
www.dssmith.com/lediga-tjanster/Any question of vacant role please contact:
Mikael Krook , Mikael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cluster Key Account Director
Inger Back, HR Manager; email@example.com