Dometic is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation, Food & Beverage, Power & Control and Safety & Security. The mission is to make mobile living easy. To deliver on this promise Dometic has now set off on a transformation journey to expand and come closer to the end users and consumers of Dometic´s product offering. As a Product Development controller, you will support the cross-company product development team. In this role you will make sure that we at Dometic have a broad and deep understanding of our product development spend, drive efficient product creation, and support a financially sound product range management. The product development projects usually span over multiple years making it essential to think strategically, beyond the immediate issues of the business to support the CTO in developing sustainable priorities aligned with the corporate strategy. This position covers the whole product lifecycle, and you will be part of a team of 5 reporting to Head of Business Control.Main tasks as Controller:
Qualifications and work experience
- Support CTO with analysis and reports
- Sparring partner for the Product management organization on quality of product investment business cases.
- Develop and maintain Product Development related KPIs (ex. innovation index)
- Sales and profitability analysis on Group level as well as by product area/group
- Group product development cost controlling, including running forecast and budget process for the Product Development function globally
- Actively participate in product data and reporting improvement projects on behalf of Finance function
- Cooperate with Sector Finance organization during monthly, quarterly and budget processes.
- Support rest of the Group Finance during quarterly reporting to the market
- Owner of the weekly sales and order reporting
- System owner of sales statistics tool
- Closely cooperate with the Product Development team responsible for master product and customer lists and IT
- Support head of Group Business Control with analysis and reports
The candidate we are looking for has an academic degree in Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in finance and/or controlling, preferably from an international, product-based business. Experience from product development, product portfolio profitability and optimization controlling is an advantage but not a must. Instead, a genuine interest in Product Development area can be a solid stepping stone. Ability to handle large amounts of data in both excel and through BI tools is essential. You are fluent in English in speech and writing.Personal characteristics
The personality and the right motivational drivers are of utmost importance. To succeed in this role, you are able to connect numbers to business. You are analytical and data driven and can turn complex data into information and insight to be used for management decisions. The right candidate also needs to have strong communication skills and ability to adjust the message to the audience. You are a humble and mature team player, partnering with stakeholder across the organisation. We are on a continuous journey to improve our business and processes and we hope that you share this mindset. Welcome to a dynamic environment with great opportunities to grow and take on new challenges.Location: StockholmAbout DometicDometic is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation, Food & Beverage, Power & Control and Safety & Security. The mission is to make mobile living easy. Dometic operates in the Americas, EMEA and APAC and provides products for use in recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, pleasure, and workboats, and for a variety of other uses. In the last year several new growth areas have been brought to live to expand the addressable market for Dometic. Dometic's strategy is focused on profitable expansion in mobile living, continuous cost reduction and product leadership through innovation. Dometic's headquarter is located in Solna where approximately 100 people work. The company employs approximately 7,500 people worldwide and had net sales of SEK 18.5 billion in 2019. Product Development is found in the headquarter but also in APAC, Americas and EMEA. The company operates 27 manufacturing/assembly sites in 11 countries and sells its products in approximately 100 countries. Dometic launched strong Core Values in 2018 that shall reflect the heart and soul of Dometic. They give guidance to how to interact with customers and colleagues around the world. In line with a very attractive brand, Dometic also developed a global Employer Brand that is fully aligned with the existing brand platform. Please visit Dometic's LinkedIn page for more information:https://www.linkedin.com/company/dometic-group/life/f3225a5e-17ec-4235-9c38-aba93ebd7b03/
In this recruitment process Dometic will partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Annika Vermunt on 070-166 08 31 or Magnus Åberg on 070-981 77 51. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible, no later than 20 January. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
We look forward to receiving your application!