Overview:Infection Prevention Technical Experts
provide customer level technical/application support for healthcare and non-healthcare customers and the corresponding Diversey sales team.
This provides needed technical assistance and frees up the Infection Prevention (IP) & Personal Care (PC) sales team to focus on selling rather than providing technical support. Because this position is significantly customer facing, it sits within the sales and marketing teams rather than within R&D.
Expected to develop as a Key Opinion leader and ambassador for IP & PC and should be capable of both written and oral presentations of technical content within their market.Report to:
EU Infection Prevention and Personal Care Technical Lead with a dotted line into the local marketing organization.Main interfaces:
KAM or BDM teams(s), Inside Sales Team, Sales Support functions, Sector Leads, EU & Local Marketing, external labs, universities, external stakeholders, industry specialists, R&D.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skill SetsHard skills:
- Become a technical expert in IP & PC applications, through a combination of first-hand end user experience and understanding the technical literature for those sectors. This also requires a deep understanding of the regulations around IP & PC for Diversey's applications.
- Become the key ambassador for IP/Oxivir and Wipes within Diversey and the key person to win business with new customers by demonstrating expertise
- Get every Sales person convinced on the IP & PC advantages Diversey is providing to the market
- Customer support and advice in IP & PC
- Provide training to salesforce to your region/cluster
- Bring value proposition of Diversey IP offer towards customers/new prospects
- Have strong presentation skills to be able to present to customers about Diversey applications and issues within our application space.
- Acting as expert with health & safety experts, hygiene nurses, doctors and other Subject Matter Experts within IP & PC sectors of your region/cluster to develop the market towards our offering
- Become a Key Opinion Leader in the company and towards the market of your region/cluster
- Product solutions and range
- Have technical and marketing accountabilities towards new product introductions and the established product range for IP & PC. This can include creating local language versions of materials and creating additional technical documents as needed to support the sales team.
- Provide strong written and verbal communication support for product, application, technical, and regulatory issues for both internal and external customers.
- Support defining the product roadmap by collaborating with the EU IP & PC team and the Portfolios managers.
- Collecting market intelligence
- Gather competitive intelligence for the product marketing teams and assist in creating competitive assessment tools for sales.
- Co-operation and networking
- Work effectively in cross-functional teams to manage information to customers, external industry partners and the sales team and provide overall support of a product, application, technical or regulatory nature. Plan and organize workload against stated priorities, goals, and objectives as set by the manage
- Degree in a scientific or technical discipline required. Microbiology, biology, or chemistry degree preferred. Graduate degree preferred.
- Prior experience in the IP & PC industry in Diversey applications preferred
- Excellent verbal communication/presentation skills and technical writing skills
- Project management, team work, time management and complex problem solving skills
- Influencing skills are important and strong business acumen is a must have attitude
- English - fluent (written and verbal),
- Fluent Swedish and/or Danish
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel at least 50% within the dedicated region/cluster