Electrical engineer with interest in data management
At Digpro, our mission is to enable utilities to take full control of their networks. In our efforts to accomplish that, we routinely work on scalability, complex topologies and large data sets. Our employees have different backgrounds and broad set of skills - the diversity inspires innovation that runs through everything we do. It helps us in our efforts to build stronger utilities and hence more resilient societies than ever.
At Digpro's headquarters in Stockholm - we are searching for an electrical engineer to join our team. We're expanding to new markets in the same time as we are investing more than ever in our products – we need help to succeed. You will be part of our consultancy organization serving some of the biggest electrical utilities in Scandinavia while also supporting our focused software development teams.What you'll do
- Help translate customers' needs to viable solutions and business processes in Digpro's applications
- Identify new business opportunities for Digpro in the electrical utility sector - both in the form of external consultancy tenders to current customers and new products
- Serve as a product expert in the team developing our applications for modeling electrical networks and performing power flow calculations
- Visit Scandinavian electrical utilities for education efforts and workshops
- Lead the process of implementing Digpro's application at new customers
What you know
- Constantly strive to improve Digpro's internal processes and ways of working so that our team becomes more efficient and impactful
- Proficiency on pair with a master degree in electrical engineering
- A strong understanding of the components in an electrical distribution system and the mechanics when translating these physical networks to digital equivalents
- General know-how of the fundamental processes in electrical utilities
- Knowledge in the field of regulations and standards in the electrical sector – for example short circuit trip times, maximum voltage drops and reporting outage KPI's.
Who you are
- Ability to communicate in both Swedish and English
- A strong individual contributor with a natural ability to build relationships with and instill trust in other people
- Driven by sharing your knowledge and explaining things – both to customers and colleagues
- A strong general interest in data and techniques for implementing it in decision making
- You have a genuine interest in utilities at large, the set of applications serving these organizations, and the impact they have to our society
Last application date is December 23rd
If you have any questions please contact our HR Manager Sandra Johansson Järdö at firstname.lastname@example.org
We screen applications as they come in.