Team Lead US Consulting (Home office/ Flexible)
What if we told you that we can not only offer you a position at one of the top internet companies in Germany, but that you'll also love working for us? Here at Digistore24 we love turning customers into raving fans, but that starts with making our staff raving fans of us too! We are looking for a driven team lead for our US consulting team who can help us provide the best service possible. If you're looking for a new challenge and think this could be you then read on!Who are Digistore24?
Ever wondered how new entrepreneurs reach millions of people with their products and marketing online? Welcome to Digistore24. We create client success. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs reach their audiences by automating and digitalizing the complete sales process: from order forms, invoices, affiliates, payment processes and statistics to accounting and conversion optimization. By taking over this backstage work, we enable SMEs from over 30 sectors such as sports, nutrition, lifestyle, media and consulting to concentrate on their core business again.Your Superpowers...
- Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements -
- Minimum 2 years experience in support (startup culture is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience
- Minimum basic understanding of WordPress and of HTML & CSS
- Success-driven and always striving to improve our processes
- German: Professional Working Proficiency (writing, reading, speaking)
- English: Professional Working Proficiency (writing, reading, speaking)
- Organizational skills combined with an ability to prioritize
- Calm and positive in any situation to assist with conflict resolution
A typical day as our team leader could be:
Why you'll love working for us...
- Ensuring a high-quality standard is maintained across all tickets
- Welcoming new US employees and overseeing the onboarding process
- Working from home, a cafe or a coworking space
- Building relationships with your support team and working hard to help them level up their skills
- Handling and responding to the bug reporting process
- Ensuring Digistore24's identity and values are respected and maintained
Application and next steps
- 100% home office, as long as you can guarantee a trouble-free internet
- Flexible working hours with core elements
- The stability of an extremely successful German high-tech company that has retained its start-up spirit over the years
- An international, family team with strong cohesion
- Regular team events in various European countries
- State-of-the-art technology and evolving methods
- Personal responsibility from day one
Does this position sound like your dream job? Here's how to apply:
This is how our application process works:
- Send us a video cover letter convincing us why you are the right candidate. Be sure to share three reasons why you are the right fit for the position and why you are an asset to the Digistore24 team.
- When you are finished, upload your VCL to YouTube and set it to "Unlisted".
- Paste the link into the application form. Submit your CV (PDF) and any other attachments to your application. Please remember to include your salary expectations.
This is what your onboarding will look like:
- Once you've shown us that you have what it takes for the job and can enrich our team, we'll get to know each other in a Skype interview.
- If you have convinced us of yourself, the next step is a test to prove your skills.
- If everything goes well, you'll reach the final interview stage.
Right from the start, we will equip you with the knowledge and technology you need to be successful in your job.
- Before starting the job, we will send all the work materials you need, including the latest technology, to your home.
- In order to better understand our product performance, you will spend your first weeks at Digistore24 in the Customer Happiness Team. The first two weeks you will assist us with end customer support, the third and fourth weeks with product approval.
- You will then start onboarding as a Client Success Supporter - in your permanent team. During this time you will be trained to be a professional in our software.
Equipped with this knowledge, you are now ready to get started!
We can't wait to hear why you should be a part of our team!