At Desenio Group, a Swedish e-commerce success story, we are passionate about interior decor and design! Our business idea is simple: on-trend, attractive wall decor should be available to everyone. Since our inception, we've experienced steady growth and can now boast web shops available in more than 30 countries, with new markets opening continuously. At Desenio and Poster Store, you'll find a wide selection of posters and mounting solutions, such as poster hangers and clips - often inspired by Scandinavian style.
We are currently looking for you with an eager to develop your skills within recruitment and talent acquisition in the role as Talent Acquisition Specialist. As Talent Acquisition Specialist at Desenio Group your focus will mainly be to support recruiting managers as a professional partner in different recruitment projects cross organization. You will be responsible for the whole recruitment process from creating a role description, advertising, candidate search, candidate communication, first selection of relevant candidates, interviews, supporting managers during their interviews, taking references as well as evaluation of the recruitment process. The focus is first and foremost on finding the perfect fit between the candidate and company culture. Besides being responsible for creating a first-class candidate experience as well as educating managers in recruitment best-practices cross organization you will also support the HR-team in different projects and with administrative tasks.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist you are a part of the HR-team, which today consists of 5 employees working with different projects within the HR-spectra. This is a team who truly believes in working close to business and with efficiency and flexibility in focus. Your team members believes that the best collaboration derives from engagement, prestigeless team work and communication.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the recruitment cycle from start to end and ensure that we work with talent acquisition in a quality driven way.
- Work in close partnership with recruiting managers and support them in selections, evaluations and decisions with the aim to find the perfect match between the candidate and the company culture.
- Support different business units within Desenio Group with recruitment and how to target the right talents, including advertising channels and sourcing techniques.
- Ensure that our candidates receives a top of line candidate experience.
- Continuously work with improvements linked to talent acquisition.
- Other projects related to talent acquisition and HR.
IT'S A PLUS IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- You have 1-2 years of relevant work-life experience in the field of Recruitment/ HR.
- University studies within the field of Human Resources, Science of Human Behavior, Psychology or other relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish.
AS A PERSON
- Experience working with Recruitment/HR in a fast-paced and vibrant environment.
- Experience from working in different recruitment systems.
- Experience from recruiting different roles and to different business areas.
- Experience from working actively with candidate experience.
- Experience in working with value based & competency based recruitment.
PRACTICAL INFORMATIONStart date:
- You enjoy having many points of contact, have a generally good understanding of human behavior and possess strong communication skills.
- You are service-minded and have a problem-solving attitude and have the capability to independently drive your processes and projects.
- You are structured and confident in your role and enjoy a role as a reliable advisor internally in the company.
- You have an interest in understanding the company culture and the company's success factor in the company values, attitudes and behaviors.
As soon as possible, according to agreement.Extent:
This is a full-time position with a start of a 6 months' probation time.Location:
We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before the last application date. Send your application by answering the application form as well as attaching CV and cover letter. Note! We do not accept applications through email.ABOUT DESENIO GROUP
Desenio Group is a fast-growing design and e-commerce group with a simple business idea and purpose: making on-trend, affordable and attractive wall art available to everyone. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we are Europe's leading online store for art prints and frames, and we ship to more than 35 countries worldwide. In 2020, Desenio acquired Poster Store, creating a group with 250 employees and SEK 1.3 billion in revenues. Desenio Group is backed by Verdane, a specialist growth equity investment firm that partners with ambitious Northern European tech-enabled businesses. Desenio Group's bonds are listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market Quotation Board. For more information, please visit deseniogroup.com.