Take the opportunity to join our ambitious design and e-commerce company, since we are looking for our next Regional Sales Coordinator. This is an opportunity for you who wants to kick-start your career and learn through practical experience about social media and marketing in this entry level position within our Marketing team. You will be responsible for influencer marketing initiatives in the US market and will, together with your colleagues, contribute to Desenios continued success.
We look for you who have a strong interest in social media and are proactive when it comes to bringing creative ideas to the table. You have good knowledge about influencer marketing, e-commerce and how to drive sales in the US market. In this role you will be an important link when it comes to create brand-awareness in the US and take the market to the next step.YOUR TEAM
The team you would be a part of consists today of seven very cooperative, determined and supportive individuals, who love to brainstorm new creative ideas together and all work hard to develop their markets.
You will report directly to our Team Lead "Rest of World" who is characterized by her open and curious personality. She is driven by engagement and finds personal development very important. Furthermore she is a real fan of clear and direct communication, authenticity and an informal work environment (including regular fika:s)YOUR JOB ASSIGNMENTS ARE
- Being responsible for influencer marketing activities in the US market.
- Do research related to the US and create a suitable strategy for sales and brand-awareness.
- Create and establish key relationships with partners.
- Coordinating and analyzing marketing initiatives
- Other marketing tasks related to your specific market.
IT IS A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- Good knowledge on the ins and outs of influencer marketing in the United States of America
- Interest in social media, e-commerce and interior design.
- Some analytical skills to be able to follow up on results.
- Native (or near native) skills in English
- Excellent skills in writing and communication
- Previous work experience from a sales-oriented role with connection to the US market.
- Knowledge in additional languages, that is related to Desenio and the markets we are selling to.
As a person you are strategic and have the ability to see and communicate a long-term perspective regarding your work tasks. You are engaged in your work tasks and genuinely interested in the business and how it is going. You have the ability to find new, innovative solutions, which are rethinking and playful. Furthermore you are updated and on track with trends and best-practices within the area of responsibility.ABOUT DESENIO
At Desenio, we all share a love for design, e-commerce and our customers and together we form a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. As part of a creative and fast-paced work environment, you will have freedom within the area of your responsibility. Our belief is that dedicated and creative people make the business. Add this to an open, international and informal work atmosphere with fun (after) work events. We look forward to receive your application!PRACTICAL INFORMATIONStart date:
As soon as possible. By agreement.Extent:
This is a full-time position with 6 months' probation timeLocation:
Stockholm. Our office is beautifully located at Södermalm.
We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before last application date.