Take the opportunity to join our ambitious design and e-commerce company, since we are looking for our next Polish speaking Regional Sales Coordinator. This is an opportunity for you who wants to kick-start your career and learn through practical experience about social media and marketing in this entry level position within our Sales and Marketing team. You will be responsible for influencer marketing initiatives in the Polish market and will, together with your colleagues, contribute to Desenios continued success.
In this role, you are part of a team who strongly believes in teamwork and gather everyone's strengths in order to improve results, while maintaining a fun and motivating work environment. You will report to our Team Lead - Dach & PLwho is an open-minded leader with a structured mindset. She appreciates when you are self-driven and take responsibility for finalizing your own tasks.YOUR JOB ASSIGNMENTS ARE
- Being responsible for influencer marketing activities in Poland.
- Create and establish key relationships with partners
- Plan sales focused campaigns for influencers
- Coordinating and following up marketing initiatives
- Other marketing tasks related to your specific market.
IT'S A PLUS IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Interest in social media, e-commerce and interior design
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Polish and English (Swedish is not required).
- Worked with e-commerce, social media or with other, similar tasks.
- Knowledge in the Czech and/or Slovakian language.
As a person you are open for new ideas and solutions to meet the markets needs. You are expressing a positive attitude towards the business, personal work tasks and actively contribute to the team spirit. Furthermore, you act according to made decisions, plans and targets and have the willingness to bring creative ideas to the table. At last but not least, your communicative capability is next level!OTHER INFORMATIONStart date:
This is a full-time position with 6 months' probation timeLocation:
Stockholm, SödermalmNote! Due to vacation period we will start the selection during week 34 and 35. ABOUT DESENIO
At Desenio we all share a love for design, e-commerce and our customers. Together we form a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. As a part of a creative and fast paced environment, you will have great freedom within the area of your expertise. We want to encourage our co-workers to be self-driven and challenge the status quo. Send in an application today if you have the ambition of joining a growing e-commerce company. We look forward to it!