Here at Desenio, we are passionate about interior decor and design! Our business idea is simple: on-trend and attractive wall decor should be available to everyone. Since our inception in 2010, we've experienced steady growth and can now boast web shops available in more than 30 countries, with new markets opening continuously. At Desenio, you'll find a wide selection of posters and mounting solutions, such as poster hangers and clips - often inspired by Scandinavian style.
We are now looking for our next colleague within the Regional Sales team, so if you would like to work with influencer marketing for the German market, take the opportunity to join us! As a Regional Sales Coordinator, you will play a vital role in driving Desenio's continued growth in the German market. The role will allow you to focus on influencer marketing and social media, whilst excelling with your sales and negotiation skills. As a person, you enjoy working in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment. You will independently structure your tasks and be able to see clear results from your accomplishments.
You will be a part of our team, consisting of 10 colleagues, working with Regional Sales & Influencer marketing in Central Europe. This is a hard-working and loyal team and that always strive for improving results, while maintaining a fun and motivating work environment. You will report to our Regional Manager Central Europe who is described as result-oriented and encouraging. She appreciates when you are self-driven in your approach and able to close things efficiently, according to deadline.YOUR JOB ASSIGNMENTS ARE
- Driving traffic and sales to Desenio through scouting and building relationships with influencers/agencies for the German market.
- Developing close relationships with influencers, ambassadors, and agencies in order to maintain a strong level of commitment.
- Plan sales-focused campaigns for influencers and analyze outcomes focusing on revenue and costs.
- Negotiation with stakeholders and creation of external agreements.
- Staying on top of relevant campaigns and digital media advancement.
- Coordinating and following up marketing initiatives in order to drive improved brand awareness in Germany.
IT IS A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- We believe you are in the beginning of your career, and have some experience in the field or have had a coherent internship/traineeship within a position related to sales or marketing.
- You are comfortable in negotiating and know how to establish relationships with partners. It is seen as a plus if you have conducted this in a previous role with good results.
- An understanding of a result-oriented environment and a willingness to aim for high goals and targets.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in German and English.
AS A PERSON
- If you have knowledge in a specific area within marketing such as online/offline marketing, digital analytics, analytic tools or similar.
OTHER INFORMATIONStart date:
- You are an operative and strategic player with the ability to prioritize on both a short- and long-term level dependent on the organization's needs.
- You take full responsibility for finalizing working tasks in an independent way and have an understanding that closed projects generate value.
- You are open-minded towards changes and have a flexible mindset in terms of shifting focus and priorities.
- You have a good understanding of the professional aspects of the influencer marketing landscape.
- You are a team player that continuously aims at developing your professional knowledge within the area and share this with your team members.
As soon as possible, according to agreement.Extent:
This is a full-time position with a start of a 6 months' probation time.Location:
We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before last application date. Send your application in English by answering the application form as well as attaching CV and cover letter. Note! We do not accept applications through email.ABOUT DESENIO GROUPDesenio Group is a fast-growing design and e-commerce group with a simple business idea and purpose: making on-trend, affordable and attractive wall art available to everyone. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we are Europe's leading online store for art prints and frames, and we ship to more than 35 countries worldwide. In 2020, Desenio acquired Poster Store, creating a group with 250 employees and SEK 1.3 billion in revenues. Desenio Group is backed by Verdane, a specialist growth equity investment firm that partners with ambitious Northern European tech-enabled businesses. Desenio Group's bonds are listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market Quotation Board. For more information, please visit deseniogroup.com.