At Desenio Group, a Swedish e-commerce success story, we are passionate about interior decor and design! Our business idea is simple: on-trend, attractive wall decor should be available to everyone. Since our inception, we've experienced steady growth and can now boast web shops available in more than 30 countries, with new markets opening continuously. At Desenio and Poster Store, you'll find a wide selection of posters and mounting solutions, such as poster hangers and clips - often inspired by Scandinavian style.
Desenio Group is in a highly expansive phase, and we are looking for a driven HR Business Partner to join our team and contribute to a continued success journey. The HR-team supports the daily business by being a business-close strategic partner. Our people make our business, and we are everyday striving to create prerequisites for driving engagement, performance and growth. As HR Business Partner within Desenio Group you will work hands-on with both operational and strategic projects, and we see great value in you being interested in development and optimization in HR-related processes.
In the role of HR Business Partner you are a part of the HR-team, which today consists of 5 employees, working with different projects within the HR-spectra. This is a team who truly believes in teamwork, with efficiency and flexibility in focus. Your team members agree that the best collaboration derives from engagement and open communication.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proactively identify, initiate, and lead small to big-scale HR projects that contribute to increased employee engagement and performance.
- Lead and deliver change management initiatives within the area in line with the HR and Business agenda, supporting leaders to effectively lead change.
- Lead the work with annual goal and employee talks, salary reviews, and related projects.
- Constantly iterate guidelines for HR processes and policies and make sure they are up to date as the business scale and develop.
- Complex employee case management in line with local legislation.
- Be an HR consultant to the business, supporting both leaders and employees on HR themes & issues.
- Partner with the business to identify opportunities to improve organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and resourcing using data and analytics to understand the organization, identify solutions and assess potential solutions.
- Together with the HR team, develop and run close-to-business HR work that is connected to the company's vision and mission.
IT'S A PLUS
- Degree in relevant academic field e.g. HR, Science of Human Behavior, Psychology or in other relevant fields.
- Preferably 5+ years of work experience with broader HR.
- Deep knowledge of Swedish labor law.
- Track record of being a doer, having delivered HR initiatives and change activities independently and successfully.
- You are used to conducting operational HR first and foremost in the digital landscape and have experience in working in MS Office tools and HR Information Systems
- Ability to use analytical and experiential data for decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
AS A PERSON
- If you are used to working in companies that both have and do not have collective agreements.
- If you have experience in negotiating.
- If you have worked in highly expansive and fast-growing companies with a vibrant environment.
- Multi-market HR experience is an advantage.
PRACTICAL INFORMATIONStart date:
- To be successful in the role, you must appreciate working close to business and have a good ability to familiarize yourself with the company's mission, vision, culture, and challenges, as well as being humble and service-minded.
- You are good at independently running and implementing projects, take responsibility, and are a doer. You have good administrative skills and an eye for detail.
- You have the ability to create good relationships at all levels within the company, can inspire and engage people and quickly create trust.
- Proactivity is in your DNA and you thrive in a fast-moving growth environment, where a lot happens and with many people involved.
- You possess high integrity and handles information with sensitivity.
As soon as possible, according to agreement.Extent:
This is a full-time position with a start of a 6 months' probation time.Location:
We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before the last application date. Send your application by answering the application form as well as attaching CV and cover letter. Note! We do not accept applications through email.ABOUT DESENIO GROUP
Desenio Group is a fast-growing design and e-commerce group with a simple business idea and purpose: making on-trend, affordable and attractive wall art available to everyone. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we are Europe's leading online store for art prints and frames, and we ship to more than 35 countries worldwide. In 2020, Desenio acquired Poster Store, creating a group with 300 employees and SEK 1.3 billion in revenues. Desenio Group is backed by Verdane, a specialist growth equity investment firm that partners with ambitious Northern European tech-enabled businesses. Desenio Group's bonds are listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market Quotation Board. For more information, please visit deseniogroup.com.