Since the start in 2010, Desenio has made a steady journey towards success. The concept is simple - we help people make their homes beautiful with affordable wall art. Desenio is currently selling to more than 30 markets and this is only the beginning. Are you ready for your next step and want to join us in our mission to make art accessible for everyone?
- Implementing new designs and functionality in close collaboration with our UX team.
- Working with site speed optimization.
- Running usability tests.
- Implementing usable interfaces for internal tools.
- Contribute in our front-end chapter to improve engineering practices.
The IT-team today consists of eleven colleagues, and they are working closely together in our fresh, open landscape office at Södermalm in Stockholm. The team atmosphere is happy, light-hearted and always supportive. You will report directly to our CTO who is a present and encouraging leader who appreciates when you are self-driven and ambitious.WHAT WE THINK YOU HAVE
IT'S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- Previous experience of working in HTML, CSS, SASS, JS, jQuery and Git. It is important that you are comfortable in programming independently within these environments.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Previous experience of working in VueJS and GruntJS.
- Worked with page speed optimization.
- Worked with usability testing implementations.
- Previous experience of working within e-commerce.
As a person you are self-driven and like to work with projects both independently and in team. You have a flexible and problem-solving mindset with the capability to think outside the box. You work thoroughly and structured and are keen on keeping the code ´clean´.ABOUT DESENIO
At Desenio, we all share a love for design, e-commerce and our customers and together we form a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. As a part of a creative and fast-paced work environment, you will have great freedom within the area of responsibility. Our belief is that dedicated and creative people make the business! Add that to an open, international and informal work atmosphere with fun (after) work events. Also, Desenio is characterized by a strong togetherness. We want to encourage our co-workers to be self-driven and challenge the status-quo. So if you want to be a part of a growing e-commerce company, send in an application today.PRACTICAL INFORMATIONStart date:
As soon as possible, according to agreement.Extent:
This is a full-time position with a start of a 6 months' probation time.Location:
Södermalm, StockholmWe will start selecting an interviewing right away and the position might be filled before the last application date. Send in your application in English by filling out the form. We don't accept applications through email.