Take the opportunity to join an ambitious design- and e-commerce company! Desenio is based in Sweden and has, since the start in 2010, made a steady journey towards success. The concept is simple - we help people make their homes beautiful with affordable wall art, focusing on inspiring Scandinavian design. We are expanding rapidly, currently shipping to more than 30 countries and continue to expand worldwide.
Join us, since we are looking for our next Danish speaking Customer Service Agent to work with our customers. You will be a part of an open, honest and international team. Together you make sure to help each other out whenever it is needed. As a new-hire, you will be welcomed with open arms!
You will report to our Team Leader Customer Service. As a leader she is direct, engaged and open. She strives for an including work environment and her mission is that everyone should reach their full potential as a Customer Service Agent and as an employee.YOUR JOB ASSIGNMENTS ARE
- Provide excellent service to the customers in our channels telephone, email and social media.
- Help our customers by answering questions and solving their problems. Common errands may include solving issues related to shipments, payments and our products.
- Be the link between our customers and the rest of the company regarding feedback and continuous improvement suggestions.
- Some work experience from a similar role e.g. from a service-oriented environment or with administrative work. It is a plus if you have worked with telephone, chat and email.
- Excellent writing and communicating skills in Danish and English, to be able to assist our customers in their local languages.
- It is meriting if you have knowledge in additional languages that is relevant for Desenio and the markets we are shipping to.
As a person you are problem-solver! You analyze and divides problems into details to be able to find the best solution. You take full responsibility to finalize own work tasks and do this in an independent way. Furthermore, you are open for new ideas, solutions and work methods to optimize the workflow.OTHER INFORMATIONStart date:
As soon as possible.Extent:
Part-time. You will work on weekends and evenings.Location:
Stockholm, SödermalmWe will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before last application date. We do not accept applications through email. ABOUT DESENIO
At Desenio we all share a love for design, e-commerce and our customers. Together we form a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. As a part of a creative and fast-paced environment, you will have great freedom within the area of your expertise. We want to encourage our co-workers to be self-driven and challenge the status quo. Send in an application today if you have the ambition of joining a growing e-commerce company. We look forward to it!