Take the opportunity to join an ambitious design- and e-commerce company! Desenio is based in Sweden and has, since the start in 2010, made a steady journey towards success. The concept is simple - we help people make their homes beautiful with affordable wall art, focusing on inspiring Scandinavian design. We are expanding rapidly, currently shipping to more than 30 countries and continue to expand worldwide.
We are currently hiring Customer Service Agents to join us during the period when we have extra high workload - Black Week & Christmas
. You will be a part of a dynamic, helpful and united team. Together you ensure our customers receives the best possible service, in a friendly and dedicated way.
As a Customer Service Agent, you report to Head of Customer Service, whose mission is to offer our customers a world-class shopping experience. Her strong belief is that the best results derive from collaboration, taking responsibility and being prestigeless.YOUR JOB ASSIGNMENTS ARE
- Provide excellent service to the customers in our channels telephone, email and social media.
- Help our customers by answering questions and solving their problems. Common errands may include solving issues related to shipments, payments and our products.
- Be the link between our customers and the rest of the company regarding feedback and continuous improvement suggestions.
- Previous work experience from a similar role e.g. from a service-oriented environment or with administrative work. It is a plus if you have worked with telephone, chat and email.
- You should at least speak one of these languages fluently - Polish, Spanish, German, Danish, Norwegian, French, Italian, Dutch. Besides, you have also fluent knowledge in English.
- It is meriting if you have previous experience from working with Zendesk.
As a person you always strive to exceed our customers expectations by providing service in a friendly, professional and helpful way. You are structured and likes to take responsibility for finalizing your own tasks properly and care for what is best for the team. Furthermore, you are a positive person who likes to work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.OTHER INFORMATIONStart date:
Full-time until end of December. For the right person there can be opportunities for an extended contract.Location:
Stockholm, Södermalm.We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before last application date.
Send your application in English. We do not accept applications through email. ABOUT DESENIO
At Desenio we all share a love for design, e-commerce and our customers. Together we form a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. As a part of a creative and fast-paced environment, you will have great freedom within the area of your expertise. We want to encourage our co-workers to be self-driven and challenge the status quo. Send in an application today if you have the ambition of joining a growing e-commerce company. We look forward to it!