At Desenio Group, a Swedish e-commerce success story, we are passionate about interior decor and design! Our business idea is simple: on-trend, attractive wall decor should be available to everyone. Since our inception, we've experienced steady growth and can now boast web shops available in more than 30 countries, with new markets opening continuously. At Desenio and Poster Store, you'll find a wide selection of posters and mounting solutions, such as poster hangers and clips - often inspired by Scandinavian style.
We are currently looking for you with an eager to develop your skills within accounting in an international environment. Together with your team, you will have great freedom of responsibility to work with accounting and projects related to day-to-day accounting activities. You will support the team and the Accounting Manager in different areas and be a back-up in monthly accounts and when it is needed. For the right person there will also be opportunities to contribute to bigger projects e.g. annual accounts. As an Accountant within Desenio Group, you will be an important link when it comes to finding improvements within accounting.YOUR TEAM
You will be a part of our Finance department which today is a team consisting of 6 members. They have a close collaboration and are continuously working on development initiatives to make our financial processes as smooth as possible. Together with your area of expertise you will be able to make an impact!
You will report directly to our Accounting Manager. She is a curious and engaged leader who is driven by developing others. She will encourage you to try new methods by yourself and take initiatives for improvements, but she will always be present for discussions.WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT WE THINK YOU HAVE
- Be responsible for day-to-day accounting and participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Handle customer account ledger- and payment reconciliations.
- Daily tasks within the accounting department
- VAT reporting in Sweden and internationally.
- Support within account ledger.
- Support Accounting Manager and CFO in monthly closing and in different projects.
IT'S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- An academic degree or equivalent with a major in Accounting.
- 2-3 years experience from working with accounting in a Swedish based company (including Swedish VAT & tax regulations).
- Good proficiency in Excel
- Excellent knowledge in English, both spoken and written (Swedish is not required, but a plus).
AS A PERSON
- Experience working in Microsoft Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central or similar.
- Previously worked with accounting related to e-commerce and/or consumer goods.
PRACTICAL INFORMATIONStart date
- You are a structured and determined person who always puts strong effort in closing projects and meeting deadlines.
- You are a friendly team player who possess the ability to communicate expectations and information in a pedagogic way, while at the same time listening and taking in other people's perspectives.
- You are flexible, adaptive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
: According to agreement.Extent:
This is a full-time temporary position for 1 year.Location:
Stockholm.We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before last application date. Send your application in English. We don't accept applications through email. ABOUT DESENIO GROUP
Desenio Group is a fast-growing design and e-commerce group with a simple business idea and purpose: making on-trend, affordable and attractive wall art available to everyone. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we are Europe's leading online store for art prints and frames, and we ship to more than 35 countries worldwide. In 2020, Desenio acquired Poster Store, creating a group with 250 employees and SEK 1.3 billion in revenues. Desenio Group is backed by Verdane, a specialist growth equity investment firm that partners with ambitious Northern European tech-enabled businesses. Desenio Group's bonds are listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market Quotation Board. For more information, please visit deseniogroup.com.