Since the start in 2010, Desenio has made a steady journey towards success. The concept is simple - we help people make their homes beautiful with affordable wall art. Desenio is currently selling to more than 30 countries around the world and will not stop at this point. We now need to further expand our Finance Department and add a completely new title, an Accountant.
We are currently looking for you with an eager to develop your skills within accounting in an international environment. Together with your team, you will have great freedom of responsibility to work with accounting and projects related to our financial system Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. You will support our Accounting Manager in different areas and be a back-up in monthly accounts and when it is needed. For the right person there will also be opportunities to contribute to bigger projects e.g. annual accounts. As Desenios' new Accountant you will be an important link when it comes to finding improvements within accounting.YOUR TEAM
You will be a part of our Finance department which today is a small team consisting of four members. They have a close collaboration and are continuously working on development initiatives to make our financial processes as smooth as possible. Together with your area of expertise you will be able to make an impact!
You will report directly to our Accounting Manager. She is a curious and engaged leader who is driven by developing others. She will encourage you to try new methods by yourself and take initiatives for improvements, but she will always be present for discussions.WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT WE THINK YOU HAVE
- Be responsible for day-to-day accounting and participate in reconciliations in connection with monthly financial statements.
- VAT reporting in Sweden and internationally.
- Be involved in activities for improvements linked to accounting.
- Daily tasks within the accounting department
- Support within account ledger.
- Support Accounting Manager and CFO in monthly closing and in different projects.
IT'S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- An academic degree or equivalent with a major in Accounting.
- 2-3 years experience from working with accounting in a Swedish based company (including Swedish VAT & tax regulations).
- Good proficiency in Excel
- Excellent knowledge in English, both spoken and written (Swedish is not required, but a plus).
- Experience working in Microsoft Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central or similar.
- Previously worked with accounting related to e-commerce and/or consumer goods.
As a person you are structured and maintains control of your workload while being aware of quality standards and put effort living up to them. Also, you are an active listener and able to clearly describe your expectations and give relevant information. You makes an effort to communicate in a professional and pedagogical way!ABOUT DESENIO
At Desenio we all share a love for design, e-commerce and our customers. Together we form a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. As a part of a creative and fast paced environment, you will have great freedom within the area of your expertise. We want to encourage our co-workers to be self-driven and challenge the status quo. Send in an application today if you have the ambition of joining a growing e-commerce company. We look forward to it!PRACTICAL INFORMATIONStart date
: Beginning of September.Extent:
This is a full-time position with 6 months' probation time.Location:
Stockholm. Our office is beautifully located at Södermalm.
We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before last application date.