We look for you who are driven by leading others to be better. This in combination with your eagerness to make an impact makes you a perfect match.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Team Leader to be responsible for the Regional
Sales Team, who are working with influencer marketing activities in the Dach region
(Germany, Switzerland & Austria). Your main focus in this role will be to drive sales by developing influencer marketing activities in the Dach region. In doing this, you will be a key player in the continued journey towards expansion and success.
The team consists of seven colleagues who will report directly to you and the team atmosphere is open and familiar. You will work closely together and sit next to each other in an open office landscape. You as a Team leader will report to Head of Customer Experience.
She is a present leader who appreciates an optimistic and driven attitude with a "doer"- mindset.
YOUR JOB ASSIGNMENTS ARE
- Be the link between Desenio and influencer marketing in the Dach region.
- Plan budget and activities for how to reach targets.
- Make analytical assumptions based on the practical results.
- Lead your team towards the right direction. This involves driving engagement in your team, keeping them on the right track, working on their development and having manager responsibilities like salary review talks, appraisal talks etc.
- Besides this, we encourage that you have the capability to take own initiatives for development and improvement.
- 1-2 years of work experience of having staff responsibility.
- Work experience from a similar area e.g. marketing, sales or within e-commerce.
- A willingness to work towards high goals.
- An understanding for and an interest of social media.
- Some analytical skills, since you have to be able to make assumptions based on numbers.
- Fluent knowledge in German and English. Any additional languages are a plus.
- It is meriting if you have a relevant educational background, for example within marketing, and knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook ads.
AS A PERSON
You are committed and have a prestigeless mindset and much positivity. You don't have any problems with taking actions on tasks and striving for high results. Furthermore, you master time management and like to work in a fast paced and ambitious organization where you get the chance to make an impact.
At Desenio, we all share a love for design, e-commerce and our customers and together we form a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. As part of a creative and fast paced work environment, you will have great freedom within the area of your responsibility. Our belief is that dedicated and creative people make the business! Add to that an open, international and informal work atmosphere and fun (after) work events, and you probably wonder how you can become a part of our team.
Desenio is characterized by a strong togetherness. We want to encourage our co-workers to be self-driven and challenge the status quo. So, if you really want to be a part of a growing e- commerce company, send in an application!
Start-date: Beginning of Mars, by agreement
Extent: This is a full-time position which starts with a 6 months' probation time
Location: Stockholm, Södermalm
Last application date: 10th of February
Send in your application with CV and personal letter to email@example.com. Name the application with Team Leader Dach. We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before last application date.
BTW - HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT WE HAVE DONE LATELY? https://desenio.de/