Are you a strategic and sales focused business leader? Are you passionate about skin care and looking for an opportunity to work with a premium brand? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for Head of Nordics for a new appointed role in the Nordic market. The role can be placed in Sweden, Norway or Denmark and you will work from your home office alternatively from the local agent’s office.
You will have a Business Developer in your team who is working from Gothenburg and as Head of Nordic you will report to Vice President International located in the US. You will travel mostly across the Nordic region. Due to working with Dermalogica offices in multiple time-zones it requires flexibility to work outside standard office hours.
For more information about Dermalogica: Click hereThe Role
As Head of Nordics, you will be a commercially astute business leader responsible for delivering our ambitious sales strategy in the Nordic region (SE, DK, NO) and assume direct management of the Business Developer (responsible for e-retailers). The role is accountable for delivering sales targets in partnership with our Agents and owns the direct commercial relationship with e-retailers in the Nordics.The role will include:
Is this you?
- Responsibility to take a pro-active role with strategic, commercial, and collaborative focus and empower our agents and customers to think innovatively about future business opportunities and facilitate change.
- Developing and implementing a clearly defined annual strategy delivered through local in-market agents.
- Develop customized future growth plans that support brand objectives of multi-channel distribution while maintaining premium brand equity and professional product positioning.
- Build and develop a direct commercial relationship with e-retailers, and manage future commercial negotiations, including marketing investment and pricing decisions- supported by the Business Developer.
- Ensure customer compliance with Dermalogica’s digital requirement criteria and maintain a consistent brand presence across the market.
- Lead in market pricing reviews to ensure alignment to global pricing strategies and guide commercial discussions with the relevant parties.
- Ultimate P&L responsibility for the Nordic region.
- Leverage specialist knowledge by partnering with the Centre of Excellence to inform strategic recommendations and action plans necessary to deliver sales targets.
- Work closely with Planning and Operations Team members to ensure adequate supply to meet the agent’s needs and ambitious targets.
- Be the strategic eyes and eyes, including gathering and understanding market trends, strategies, category or customer developments.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with a relevant bachelor’s degree or similar alternatively longer relevant work experience. You have minimum 3 years’ experience in a strategic/ operational role with similar work tasks and experience working across the Nordic markets. It will be a great advantage if you have previous experience working with premium skin and/or beauty brands. Otherwise, we are looking for experience from working with consumer products and premium brands. We also believe that experience working with agents and/or distributors is essential to be successful in this role. Experience with sales, budgeting and planning skills is required as well as advanced-level analytical skills. It is of the greatest importance to work proactive and autonomy and respond rapidly to the markets needs and expectations.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are fluent Swedish and English. If you are bilingual/trilingual within the Nordic region it is a plus. We expect you to be IT literate in Microsoft Office.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! We are looking for a positive, self-driven and solution-oriented business leader who thrives when working broadly with strategic, tactical, and operational tasks. You are excellent at building and maintaining relations externally and internally and a true team player. You possess strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail and are effective when communicating with others both verbally and in writing. Finally, we are looking for you who is passionate about skincare and a genuine ambassador. Do you want to know more?
In this process Dermalogica is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Sissel Strand at 08-120 50 426. Applications must be submitted in English.Search
: premium skin care, business developer, KAM, affärsutvecklare, affärsutveckling, business development