We are looking for a Senior Consultant
to join our IT-sourcing
team in Stockholm. We provide end-to-end support for our clients throughout the IT-sourcing lifecycle, from operationalization of IT-strategy to sourcing enabled transformations.
Join our team of highly experienced IT-sourcing specialists. We deliver cutting edge projects for local as well as global clients.
IT-sourcing sits within Deloitte’s Technology Strategy & Transformation (TS&T) practice within the Consulting business unit, that provides CXOs with a Technology vision and roadmap aligned with the business strategy, direction and goals, leveraging the latest advances in technology. With a combination of deep industry knowledge and functional as well as implementation expertise we support our clients to integrate technology into the core of their strategy.Main responsibilities include
To succeed in the role you
- Help our clients achieve strategic objectives through utilization IT suppliers
- Lead IT-sourcing related projects / projects streams, both from a technical and commercial perspective
- Deliver projects throughout the IT-sourcing lifecycle, from IT-strategy, RFx development, supplier evaluation, contract negotiations, transition and transformation to continuous improvement
- Guide clients on strategic decisions including feasibility studies, business case build and analysis, target operating model design, asset ownership, supplier portfolio optimization, FTE sizing, location selection, transition and transformation management, process review, in-sourcing and vendor management
- Supporting business development by driving / contributing to proposals or bids and undertaking dialogue with potential and existing clients
- Support with maintenance and development of our IT-sourcing IP, frameworks and methods, in collaboration with the global Deloitte community
- Build and maintain a great working environment, sharing knowledge across the practice to help develop our talented junior colleagues.
- Demonstrated experience of managing senior IT stakeholders
- Experience as a project manager
- Extensive knowledge of sourcing of IT-services such as agile projects, applications, XaaS, IT-infrastructure and network
- Genuine passion for IT, staying up to date with technology trends and what’s happening in the market
- Analytical mindset and are able to acquaint yourself with other people's situations
- Able to influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and truly understanding other’s needs
- Flexible and comfortable with high workload during certain periods of a transaction
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written in Swedish and English. Any additional language is considered a plus.
How you’ll grow
- Master’s degree within a field relevant for technology and IT, with outstanding results
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience
- Previous experience as a consultant is prerequisite, ideally with a top-tier consultancy firm
- Experience from implementing technology solutions to enable business value
- Strong Analytical problem solving skills
- Team player who enjoys working with clients and colleagues
- Previous experience in a project manager role
- Since our clients operates both in and outside Sweden, national and international travel might be required.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious clients across industry sectors. We work with senior leadership, helping them to set the technology direction for their organisations and resolve some of the most complex and challenging technology issues.
- A constantly changing environment, giving you the opportunity to challenge yourself while discovering new industries, new businesses, and new projects
- Friendly culture together with very skilled co-workers, working in interesting client environments within different industries
- Freedom and opportunity to develop yourself and our business, we are an organization where you are empowered and encouraged to start and drive initiatives
- Great opportunities for exchange of knowledge and experiences, training and development.
- A pleasant non-hierarchical work environment that supports teamwork and innovation
- Ability to access the world's largest consulting organisation with global networks and training programs
- Exciting opportunities for both local and global assignments
At Deloitte we focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning experiences to development programs at Deloitte University, and with the help from a coach in your business area, you’ll have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout your career.How to apply
We would like to receive your application including your CV and cover letter as soon as possible as we will review applications on an ongoing basis - but send in your application no later than November 30th 2019
For questions regarding the position please contact Consulting Director Johan Bostedt
at +46 70 080 2928 or firstname.lastname@example.org For questions regarding the application process please contact Human Resources & Talent Manager Carl Linderoth
at +46 70 080 33 47 or email@example.comWe are looking forward to your application!
For further information on Deloitte, please see www.deloitte.dk / www.deloitte.fi /
www.deloitte.is / www.deloitte.no / www.deloitte.se.What impact will you make?Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.