Our Consulting services help customers to identify, define and implement strategies. We combine deep industry knowledge with functional and implementation expertise. We support our customers to formulate strategies, evaluate and prioritize their most complex initiatives and implement the changes in the organization.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant
to join our Enterprise & Solution Architecture
team in Stockholm. You will be a part of our Technology Strategy and Transformation
(TS&T) community in our Consulting business unit - that works collectively to provide our clients with technology strategies to support the business direction, and to leverage the latest advances in technology.
Our Enterprise & Solution Architecture team focuses on defining our clients’ future state architecture and architectural roadmap aligned with the business strategy. We assist our clients to establish and design the EA function, strengthening the governance of architecture and leading our clients through their transformation journey. This includes selection of technologies, and integrating technology solutions to increase performance.Main responsibilities include
To succeed in the role you
- Lead projects from planning to execution; help our clients to deliver the promise of technology as the enabler of value.
- Drive / support the delivery of projects that accelerate the value, quality and speed of technology delivery for clients.
- Lead effort to deliver value and recommendations to the client by utilizing a combination of industry knowledge, agile methods, tools and technology.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships across the client organization to generate new, creative approaches to solve challenges and create opportunities.
- Supporting business development by driving/contributing to proposals or bids and undertaking dialogue with potential and existing clients.
- Are genuinely passionate about technology, keeping up with trends, having your own point of view on the future technology and staying connected with what is happening in the market.
- Demonstrate social perceptiveness, by being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do, by listening well and encouraging an open exchange of information and ideas. You have analytical skills and are able to acquaint yourself with other people's situations.
- Work innovative with problem solving and give a dedicated effort in everything you do.
- Are able to influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and truly understanding other’s needs.
- Have a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer solution by using logic, imagination and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of desired outcomes that benefit our clients.
How you’ll grow
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) within a field relevant for technology and IT
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience
- Previous consultant experience is required
- Experience from implementing technology solutions to enable business value
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and recommendations
- Team player who enjoys collaboration with clients and colleagues with a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries and technologies
- TOGAF or equivalent certification
- Experience in defining business capabilities and conceptual and solution architectures
- Ability to grasp the different abstraction layers in business and IT solutions, from strategic vision to detailed technical design
- Understanding of the design and the interactions between technology solution components to ensure successful delivery with performance, security, and scalability.
- You are professional at communicating messages in Swedish and English both verbally and in writing. Any additional language is considered a plus.
- Since our clients operate both in and outside Sweden, national and international travel might be required
Working with us will give you the opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious clients across industry sectors. We work with senior leadership, helping them to set the technology direction for their organizations and resolve some of the most complex and challenging technology issues.
- A constantly changing environment, giving you the opportunity to challenge yourself while discovering new industries, new businesses, and new projects
- Friendly culture together with very skilled co-workers, working in interesting client environments within different industries
- Freedom and opportunity to develop yourself and our business, we are an organization where you are empowered and encouraged to start and drive initiatives
- Great opportunities for exchange of knowledge and experiences, training and development.
- A pleasant non-hierarchical work environment that supports teamwork and innovation
- Ability to access the world's largest consulting organization with global networks and training programs
- Exciting opportunities for both local and global assignments
At Deloitte we focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning experiences to development programs at Deloitte University, and with the help from a coach in your business area, you’ll have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout your career.How to apply
You apply online on our website www.deloitte.se/ledigajobb. We would like to receive your application including your CV and cover letter as soon as possible - we process applications continuously!
For questions regarding the position please contact Mirko Laine
at +46 70 080 32 02 or email@example.com. For questions regarding the application process please contact Carl Linderoth
at +46 70 080 33 47 or firstname.lastname@example.orgWe are looking forward to your application!
For further information on Deloitte, please see www.deloitte.dk / www.deloitte.fi /
www.deloitte.is / www.deloitte.no / www.deloitte.se.What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.