Our mission is growing – would you like to be part of an exciting journey, working with Deloitte’s strategic advisory clients?
The Key client team within Clients & Industries – Deloitte’s internal client program, pursuit, and marketing function, is now looking for an additional team member. If you thrive in a high-paced, international environment, have experience of stakeholder management on senior leadership level and are a doer with focus on quality and timely delivery, this role is for you.The focus will be to drive and maintain these areas:
- Coordinating team activities within the Deloitte network
- Maintaining the account team relationship map, keeping track of meetings and interactions
- Developing processes to better share intelligence across the team about the client’s business
- Delivering key activities in the planning and execution of a 3-year account outlook and annual campaign strategy
- Coordinating sales activities, including client meetings, pursuits, and proposals; mobilising support resources
- Distribution of marketing material
- Working with leading stakeholders to identify resources locally and globally to support or join the team
- Providing account and pursuit teams with up-to-date information on client challenges, news, and industry trends
- On-boarding new account team members with detailed client knowledge and account history
Support to leadership:
- Managing team meetings and communications
- Provide ongoing support to senior stakeholders in defining and consistently communicating the vision and strategy for the team
- Giving senior stakeholders visibility of account team activities
- Monitoring and reporting on account financial performance
- Supporting senior stakeholders and the team in developing business plans
- Interactions with client procurement functions
Quality and Risk:
Who we are looking for:
- Recording and escalating within the team the management of any quality or service issues
- Collaborating with internal functions in raising and resolving any risk or brand issues
- Monitoring compliance with contractual obligations in MSAs, SOWs, letters of engagement as well as our internal procedures.
- Experiences, knowledge, behaviours etc.
We think you have 2-3 years’ experience of coordination of sales activities, pipeline management and financial reporting on large clients/accounts. We consider it an advantage if you have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management or equivalent. That, combined with proven communication and networking skills and a history of building strong relationships, will help you succeed in this role.
Furthermore, we are looking for an enthusiastic, independent and action focused individual, with good analytical skills and eye for details. You are a team player who constantly share learnings and experiences with the rest of the team, to evolve the ways of working.
Since this is a role in a very high-paced and international environment, intermediate English verbal and writing skills is a must. Capability in MS office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint, is required, while previous experience of Salesforce.com or other CRM tools is preferable.
Clients & Industries is an internal function within Deloitte with the ambition to support Deloitte’s aspiration to become the undisputed leader in professional services, by defining and delivering on local go-to-market activities and key client growth initiatives, all with a strong connection to Deloitte’s overall strategic ambition.
Clients & Industries deliver Key Client Program management, Pursuit excellence, Marketing and external communications (incl. PR), Internal communications, Events and relationship arenas, Studio/brand/design services.How to apply
Your application should consist of a CV and a cover letter and you apply directly online. Please apply as soon as possible as we will review the applications on an ongoing basis.
As a qualitative part of Deloitte's recruitment process, our final candidates undergo a background check, to increase awareness of our future employees, secure the working environment for our employees and meet regulatory requirements. The background check process is carried out in collaboration with ToFindOut. https://tofindout.se/en/background-check/Questions?
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Marika Fond, email@example.com. For questions regarding the application process, please contact Sophie Karlerö, firstname.lastname@example.org.We are looking forward to your application!
For further information on Deloitte, please visit www.deloitte.se