Intela is Tax & Legal’s new global digital platform and one of the outcomes of Project Delphi, a global transformation programme reinventing how Tax & Legal will operate now and in the future. Intela includes possibilities to change how we communicate with our clients, and how we perform our tax analysis. This while allowing us to create and track various workflows in a standardized and transparent manner. We are only in the beginning of this never-ending transformation journey and we would love for you to onboard and add to our success. You will be part of the NSE Intela Center of Excellence with a very important mission: to ensure an optimized implementation and adoption of Intela within the Deloitte North South Europe region.What will you do?
You will be a key player in our organization, and you will help business teams to standardize and transform how they work. – They are our customers! Furthermore, you will lead the design, configuration, and deployments efforts of Intela. You will do this in a team that includes other capabilities such as project management, business analysis and change management. There will be some business travelling expected. However, to a rather limited extent. Your performance will be measured in relation to what extent Intela is implemented successfully across NSE (e.g. number of active internal and external users and clients onboarded).Responsibilities
Who are you?
- Build a deep knowledge about Intela
- Lead implementation projects that are run with local business teams
- Manage business stakeholders
- Run workshops to understand current and future business processes of the teams
- Provide the teams with advice on how to best make use of Intela given their needs
- Develop the functional design of Intela (configuration)
- Develop the structural design of Intela, including defining naming conventions and roles and responsibilities
- Lead the deployment of Intela in accordance with the functional and structural design
First, we believe that you are a people’s person and that you have some 5+ years of experience in working within the professional services sphere, and notably within the tax area. You also have experience from participating in IT implementations. You love working with business transformation and you are a firm believer in continuous change.Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field, preferably economics or law.
- You have minimum 5-year experience of working within the professional services area.
- Previous experience from a leading role in IT implementations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Process mapping skills.
- Fluent business English, both written and spoken.
- Highly skilled within the Microsoft Office suite, especially when it comes to Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Technologically curious.
- A structured and organised approach to work, complemented with an eye for detail.
- Well organised, able to manage multiple projects and handling competing demands in a timely manner.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
You apply online. Your application should be in English and consist of a brief cover letter, CV, degree certificates and references. If you have questions regarding the role you contact Charlotte Bünger
(email@example.com). If you have questions about the recruitment process you contact Sofia Elgsted
t (firstname.lastname@example.org)PLEASE NOTE
: during July and August there might be a delay in our respons due to summer vacation – but we will get back to you as soon as possible when we return!About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size; it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients and the first choice for the best talent.What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem-solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.What do we value?
At Deloitte, we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.