Have you worked as an auditor, management consultant or similar? Are you looking for new challenges?
Financial Advisory is the department within Deloitte that offers our clients advise during a transaction process (merger and acquisitions), including valuation and modelling, financial due diligences, commercial due diligences, SPA advise, restructuring support, corporate finance, post-merger integration support etc.
Financial Advisory operates with three main areas, including M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance and Valuation Services. To our area M&A Transaction Services, we are looking for new colleagues on all levels, but with at least 2 years of experience from audit, management consulting or similar.Job description
The work is mainly focused on performing financial due diligences for our private equity, as well as strategic clients. The work primarily comprise performance of financial analysis which forms the basis for evaluating an investment and/or manage identified risks of the transaction.You have
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (from similar work, audit or management consulting)
- A graduate degree, MBA/Master's degree or equivalent
- An interest in financial analysis and a strong commercial drive
- A strong willingness to be challenged and developed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A flexible attitude and can handle stress in a positive way as we sometimes work with short deadlines
How to apply
- Access to a global firm and a powerful network of experienced colleagues
- Great possibilities for you to develop yourself and our business
- Many opportunities for exchange of experiences, training and personal development
- Access to one of the world's largest consultancy organizations, global training programs and specialist networks
- A chance of becoming a key player with a fast growing career, in the national and global consulting arena
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Submit your application online, including your CV, university grades and cover letter. Interviews are held continuously so apply as soon as possible.Questions?
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Financial Advisory Partner Kathinka Harasaki, 070-080 31 08. If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please contact Linn Sigra, Human Resources & Talent, 070-080 27 26.We are looking forward to your application!What impact will you make?Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around our clients, our society and us. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.