Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice helps organizations effectively measure and mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Risk Advisory has grown significantly over the past five years, both in Advisory and Assurance services.
The growing importance of IT and data as part of our clients’ digital transformation brings an increased risk of inappropriate Cyber security, such as issues with confidentiality, integrity and availability. As a consequence, we have seen an increased demand for our Cyber risk services. We’re now looking to strengthen our Cyber team with Seniors Consultants to serve our clients, develop our business and build our team.
Our portfolio mainly consists of engagements such as:
Work you’ll do
- Cyber strategy and maturity assessments based on our Deloitte framework, which is based on security standards such as ISO27000, NIST and ISF;
- Identity and Access management, including project management, advisory, implementation and assurance services;
- Data privacy services, for example Data Protection Officer as a Service (“DPOaaS”) and advisory services.
As a Cyber Senior Consultant your responsibilities will include;
- Leading the day-to-day operation on your Cyber engagements;
- Communicating with clients and teams regarding budget, scope, planning, staffing, performance, and results of the projects;
- Quality assurance on deliverables;
- Analysis and reporting;
- Involvement in sales activities related to our Cyber services;
- Development of our Cyber practice and its service offerings.
We believe you have between 2-5 years of experience in Cyber and information security with knowledge and experience from one or more of the following domains;
- Cyber strategy and transformation, including knowledge of security standards such as ISO27000 and NIST.
- Identity and access management, for example identity and access governance, customer identity management, authentication, single sign-on, privileged access management and IAM technologies (e.g. SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, Azure AD).
- Data privacy, GDPR, and operationalizing data protection principles.
You have a strong academic background and certifications such as CISSP or CISM is a plus.
To succeed in the role, you need to have an interest in both technical and organizational aspects of Cyber security, including understanding business contexts. As a consequence, you are able to communicate Cyber security with stakeholders both from the business and technology/IT. You have excellent language skills in English and preferably also Swedish.
You are keen to share your experiences, motivate your colleagues and help developing the team and business. You are a relationship-oriented person with a drive and desire to deliver top quality service to your clients. Finally, you are a highly-driven team player who enjoys solving problems and likes to take on new challenges.We offer
A position at our Stockholm office with exposure to some of the most interesting companies in Sweden, Nordics and Europe. We work cross-border and have deep collaboration with our Nordic and European colleagues. You will be part of a people focused culture of continuous learning, coaching and an inspiring environment with motivated colleagues.How to apply
You apply online. Your application should be in English or Swedish and consist of a brief cover letter, CV and degree certificates.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Albin Finne, Director Risk Advisory, on +46 70 080 21 63. If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Camilla Owemyhr at Human Resources, +46 70 080 25 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org.We look forward to receiving your application!What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.