Intela is Tax & Legal’s new global digital platform and one of the outcomes of Project Delphi, a global transformation programme reinventing how Tax & Legal will operate now and in the future. Intela includes possibilities to change how we communicate with our clients, and how we perform our tax analysis. This while allowing us to create and track various workflows in a standardized and transparent manner. We are only in the beginning of this never-ending transformation journey and we would love for you to onboard and add to our success.You will be part of the NSE Intela Center of Excellence with a very important mission: to ensure an optimized implementation and adoption of Intela within the Deloitte North South Europe region.What will you do?
You will be a key player in our organization, and you will help us to promote, deploy and reinforce change across the local business teams that will start using Intela. Intela will allow them to find new ways of performing their daily working tasks, and how they communicate with our clients. Furthermore, Intela will be an important catalyst to enable innovation within all areas of Tax & Legal. There will be some business travelling expected. However, to a rather limited extent. Your performance will be measured in relation to what extent Intela is implemented successfully across NSE (e.g. number of active internal and external users and clients onboarded).Responsibilities
Who are you?
- Build a deep knowledge about Intela
- Support the business in understanding the change it will experience due to Intela
- Develop change management strategy and approach to facilitate successful adoption of Intela
- Participate in workshops to understand current and future business processes and design proper transition and capability transfer
- Establish and maintain communications
- Plan and run end-user trainings
- Create, curate, and share training materials that facilitates the adoption of Intela
- Oversee and support local change managers or professionals that lead the change management initiative locally within NSE countries
- Provide support in relation to change management efforts linked to new releases of Intela
- Participate in Global Intela Change & Communication Network
First, we believe you are a people’s person. You have some 2-4 years of experience in working with change management and you understand the importance of communication. You also know from experience that change needs to be approached in a methodical way.Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field.
- Preferably you have minimum 2-year experience with change management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent business English, both written and spoken.
- Highly skilled within the Microsoft Office suite, especially when it comes to Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Track record of having worked with change management frameworks (PROCSCI preferred)
- Technologically curious.
- A structured and organised approach to work, complemented with an eye for detail.
- Well organised, able to manage multiple projects and handling competing demands in a timely manner.
- Have good interpersonal skills..
You apply online. Your application should be in English and consist of a brief cover letter, CV, degree certificates and references. If you have questions regarding the role you contact Charlotte Bünger
(firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have questions about the recruitment process you contact Sofia Elgstedt
during July and August there might be a delay in our respons due to summer vacation – but we will get back to you as soon as possible when we return!About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size; it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients and the first choice for the best talent.What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem-solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.What do we value?
At Deloitte, we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.