Analyst to Deloitte M&A Integration & Separation Services
Financial Advisory is the department within Deloitte that offers our clients advice during the transaction process (M&A), including services such as valuation, financial modelling, financial due diligence, commercial due diligence, sale and purchase agreement advice, restructuring support, corporate finance advisory and integration & separation services.
Financial Advisory operates with four main areas: M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Valuation & Modelling, and Integration & Separation Services. Within M&A Integration & Separation Services
, we are looking for an analyst to join our team in Stockholm.Work you’ll do
The M&A Integration & Separation team provides integration and separation expertise to strategic clients and private equity. Deloitte has the largest network of dedicated integration and separation practitioners in EMEA, supporting transactions across all industry sectors. In your role you will be:
- Supporting clients to deliver shareholder returns from integration and separation programmes
- Running the programme management office and supporting the day-to-day management of our engagements
- Preparing management and board reports and presentations on programme status, risks/issues, and decision items
- Supporting the preparation and facilitation of client workshops
- Interacting and working closely with clients’ senior executives
- Working across the whole deal lifecycle, from pre-deal synergy reviews to the development of integration or separation planning and execution
- Supporting initiatives focused on growing Deloitte’s market presence
How you’ll growWe offer:
- A graduate degree, MBA/Master's degree or equivalent with good academic results
- Strong interest in M&A
- Experience of assisting with the design, development and delivery of projects
- Assertiveness, self-motivation and a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- An analytical approach and an aspiration for continuous learning
- A positive outset on life and a good sense of humour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language
- Strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A flexibility to meet peaks of work inherent in the cycle of a deal
How to apply
- To be an integral part of a dynamic, growing team of integration and separation experts contributing to successful mergers and divestitures
- A steep learning curve in management advisory, strategic thinking and change management
- Broad integration and separation project exposure across industries and clients
- International exposure through interaction with colleagues, clients and potential investors across the world
- An inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Extensive training and development programmes in technical areas and leadership
Submit your application online, including your CV, university grades and cover letter as soon as possible. Deadline for submission is September 10th.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Staffan Lyth, Director 070 080 22 30. If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please contact Johanna Richardsson, Recruiter, 070 080 32 51.The process is paused until August 13th during our holiday period, and applications will be processed from that date and forward.
As a qualitative part of Deloitte's recruitment process, our final candidates undergo a background check, in order to increase awareness of our future employees, secure the working environment for our employees and meet regulatory requirements. The process for background checks is carried out in collaboration with ToFindOut. https://tofindout.se/sv/faq/We are looking forward to your application!What impact will you make?Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around our clients, our society and us. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.