This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Corporate Finance Advisory business with a strong local presence. We are looking to expand the Corporate Finance team as we have an increasingly high level of activity.
Deloitte Corporate Finance was recognized as the most active M&A advisor in the world for 2018 including:
About the role
- 1 Financial Advisor to both Global and European M&A by deal volume
- 1 Financial Advisor to cross-border M&A by deal volume
- 1 Financial Advisor to both Global and European Buyouts by deal volume
- Nominated as M&A Advisor of the year in Sweden
As a Project Manager in our Corporate Finance team you will be responsible of handling the day-to-day project management of our engagements and pitches. The role will involve working across M&A, strategic advisory, valuation and analysis.
We offer a unique career opportunity with highly competent colleagues, a dynamic environment, a steep learning curve and the opportunity of taking your career from learning to leadership. Expect international exposure through interaction with colleagues, clients and potential investors across the world.
Having fun at work is an important part of our culture, as we believe it fosters stronger team spirit and happy employees. Our working environment is characterised by a high degree of involvement and interaction across all levels of seniority on every project.
We continue to expand our footprint in the Nordic M&A market, which is why we are always looking for ambitious and talented individuals with a strong drive to join our team.
The Corporate Finance team has a broad experience in analyzing, structuring and closing transactions. Our clients comprise everything from smaller family-owned businesses to large listed multinational companies in most industries. Our assignments are mainly sell or buy sides for medium-sized companies in Sweden, but smaller and larger transactions are also represented. International deals are conducted in collaboration with Deloitte's global network and the number of cross border deals is increasing. We work as generalists across all industries but a sector/industry focus can be a plus.About you
You have already developed a strong background working in the M&A field and will be involved in the full a-z of the M&A process and leading teams.Requirements
How you’ll grow
- Previous corporate finance experience from an investment bank, a boutique, a big 4, private equity or a corporate M&A role
- Previous M&A and transaction experience
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in leading a junior team
- Comfortable with working in a transaction environment with senior management and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for the purposes of clearly communicating to clients, stakeholders and teams
- Strong academic background
- Fluency in Swedish and English
At Deloitte we focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning experiences to development programs at Deloitte University, and with the help from a coach in your business area, you’ll have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout your career.How to apply
You apply online on our website www.deloitte.se/ledigajobb. We would like to receive your application including your CV, cover letter and university grades as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the position please contact David Järnland at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the application process please contact Linn Sigra at +4670 080 27 26We are looking forward to your application!What impact will you make?Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.