Financial Advisory is the department within Deloitte that offers our clients advice during the transaction process (M&A), including services such as valuation, financial modelling, financial due diligence, commercial due diligence, Sale and Purchase Agreement advice, restructuring support, corporate finance advisory and integration & separation services.
Financial Advisory operates with four main areas, including M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Valuation & Modelling and Integration & Separation Services.
Within M&A Integration & Separation Services
, we are looking for a Manager/Assistant Director/Director, to join our team in Stockholm.Work you’ll do
The M&A Integration & Separation team provides integration and separation expertise to strategic clients and private equity. Deloitte has the largest network of dedicated integration and separation practitioners in EMEA, supporting transactions across all industry sectors. In your role you will be:
- Supporting clients to deliver shareholder returns from integration and separation programmes
- Working across the whole deal lifecycle, from pre-deal synergy reviews to the development of integration or separation planning and execution
- Managing client relationships and being a key client contact on engagements
- Overseeing the day-to-day work of more junior team members regarding the delivery of the engagement scope and completion of client deliverables
- Leading training and developing team members
- Assisting with developing and maintaining client relationships and leading on business development opportunities
- Leading and developing service offerings and evolving propositions to drive practice growth
- Supporting initiatives focused on growing Deloitte’s market presence
How you’ll growWe offer:
- Experience of working in the M&A/deal environment, specifically with integrations and/or separations
- Strong problem solving, business diagnostic and analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen and project management capability with a track record of successful delivery
- A flexibility to meet peaks of work inherent in the cycle of a deal
- Experience of operating with senior level stakeholders
- Experience in building and managing client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably a Scandinavian language
- A positive outset on life and a good sense of humour
- A graduate degree, MBA/Master's degree or equivalent with good academic results
How to apply
- To be an integral part of a dynamic, growing team of integration and separation experts contributing to successful mergers and divestitures
- Broad integration and separation project exposure across industries and clients
- International exposure through interaction with colleagues, clients and potential investors across the world
- An inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Extensive training and development programmes in technical areas and leadership
Submit your application online, including your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Deadline for submission is 31 January 2020. Interviews are held continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Debbie Wrench, Partner, 070 080 29 80 or Staffan Lyth, Assistant Director, 070 080 22 30. If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact HR: Johanna Richardsson 070 080 32 51.We are looking forward to your application!What impact will you make?Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around our clients, our society and us. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.