Dassault Systems opens up a world of opportunities. We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager who can generate new business, with new ways to reach out through strong strategic account marketing and channel management. Exciting, wouldn´t you agree?! Read below and apply.
Dassault Systems wants to be close to their customer, with strong personalised relationships and marketing programs. We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager with relationship skills who dares to challenge, engage and increase the power of Dassault Systems. A person who can create clear and activated communication, personalized programmatic campaigns, simplify data and engage with marketing skills, visualise possibilities and future scenarios.The role
This is a role that includes Marketing, leads generating activation, analysis and account management, all in one role. You will aim to build strong customer relationships on behalf of Dassault Systems across multiple channels. It is all about creating a result driven marketing collaboration, engaging customers, and help them open doors to new business opportunities. You will report to the Senior Channel Marketing Manager -working from Stockholm with focus on the Nordics.Examples of tasks:
- Manage the marketing relationship between Dassault Systèmes and his/her channel-specific partners.
- Define the channel marketing strategy with budget allocation
- Develope and execute marketing programs through a multidisciplinary approach (Digital, Events)
- Open new markets and segments to activate the Dassault Systèmes diversification strategy
- Setting program goals and marketing plans for EuroNorth
- Leverage local and global channel marketing activities, opportunities and revenue generation/demand generation activities
- Monitor, analyse and report on marketing activities and opportunity assuring data accuracy
- Drive & manage co-marketing program and ensure full partner support
- Benchmark: the GEO competitors for a competitive assessment of the competitors marketing landscape and approach
- Pipeline management
- Participation in relevant Dassault Systèmes Industry events
You are a digital native marketing person with very good communication- and relationship skills. You have worked with account management, B2B marketing, managed complex subjects and developed programmatic campaigns and superior marketing activation in close relation with customers and partners. You are a native presenter or alike with good verbal as well as writing skills in both English and Swedish. You have an interest and genuine curiosity for technology and our future. As a person, you are social, open, creative and driven. You are quick and happy to test new things. We believe you have the following knowledge and experience with you:
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in business & marketing or similar. Alternative, comprehensive and documented professional experience in these areas
- More than 5 years of business communication experience, in global, complex B2B environments.
- Good at marketing analysis, creating content and activation.
- Digital Marketing is your base
- Skilled with Account based marketing
- Pipeline analysis, reporting and data expertise
- Effective team players
- Great social and communicative skills
Dassault System offers a 3DEXPERIENCE Company. Everything becomes possible, new possibilities, creating future and beyond. Dassault Systems serve more than 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, helping businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Dassault Systems is a leading and fast-growing company of 17,000 talented professionals. Read more at www.3ds.com.About the role and this process
In this recruitment Dassault Systemes cooperate with KIMM. If you have questions about the role, or the process, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Cecilia Ericsson de Contreras, firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications by mail. Thanks in advance!