Do you want to work for one of Europe's fastest growing interior design companies?
DPJ Workspace is one of the fastest growing companies in furniture and interior design products for workplaces and public environments. We are just over 86 employees and are growing rapidly.
Are you interested in interior design? Do you love sales and are a driven and determined person?We now have a vacant position within our inside sales team!Who are you?
Are you a sales driven person with passion for e-commerce and customer behavior?
Do you want to be a part of our digital growth adventure where your actions create real results?
Do you have a passion for sales? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced company?Then you might be our future inside salesperson in Stockholm!
Your closest team members will be your sales team as well as other sales teams from different countries such as Denmark, Finland, Sweden, France and Germany. We have one team leader for sales and a Head of Sales based at our head quarter in Stockholm.Your responsibilities:
Being a salesperson at DPJ comes with a lot of responsibility and you need to be really creative and quick to come up with solutions! You will be working to optimize and increase sales in every transaction.Your main responsibility is to optimize the online offer for the market and the concept. You will do this by:
- answering customer requests via chat, phone and email
- assisting customers with product information
- working and actively pushing sales and developing your own and the group sales
- managing incoming orders, customer inquiries, and create offers
- coordinating deliveries and booking any installations with 3rd parties
- communicating with internal departments to improve business procedures
- carrying out mailings and campaigns
- translating product information for the webpage.
As well as other work that are included in the sales department's tasks.Just like everyone at DPJ, we believe you are a social, communicative and an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. In order to be successful in this role we also believe you:
- have previous experience and/or a strong interest in sales and e-commerce
- have strong analytical skills with the ability to handle both quantitative and qualitative data in order to drive sales and be able to take the right action based on information from the data
- have great interest in driving results and improving the way of working
- have an interest in customer behavior and a strong understanding for the customer needs
- have the ability to work quickly and efficiently, with an excellent eye to detail and accuracy
- have excellent communication skills and are fluent in Dutch both written and orally, as well as in English.
As a person, we believe you are flexible, proactive, and open to change, as it is a constantly changing environment. You have the ability to work independently as well as in a team and know how to prioritize tasks in order to meet sales goals in a fast pace.The position is full time and based at our Head Office in Stockholm
Probationary employment of six month is appliedDo you want to join our growth and be part of creating the next level of e-commerce?
Please apply with resume and personal letter, interviews will be held on a continual basisAccess:
As soon as possible / by appointment
This position will be filled as soon as possible. Apply today!
For questions, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at liza.diakova(@)kraftsam.seWelcome with your application!