The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We've been moving people's lives for over half a century, always putting people at the centre of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we're also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our business internationally and staying ahead of the curve.
We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
The Crown Worldwide Group, headquartered in Hong Kong, was established in 1965. We have 266 locations in 54 countries.On behalf of our customer Crown Worldwide Group, we are now looking for a professional logistics specialist to fill the key position as an International Move Coordinator. The position is based in Stockholm.About the role
You are responsible for planning, managing and operate the entire logistics set-up together with operations regarding relocation assignments. You also have Key Account responsibility for some major accounts. Your report to the local Head of Shipping.Your priorities include:
- Provide the highest standard of services to Crowns customers in managing their relocations, ensuring the positive perception of the company and its service
- Import and export coordination of households goods move worldwide including daily contacts with Crown customers, carriers and foreign partners
- Purchase of import and export services from external providers
- Responsibility for the individual transport services to be purchased and executed in an efficient and correct manner regarding time, cost, service level and customs handling
- Key Account responsibility for some of Crowns major accounts.
- In the role as move coordinator you will manage the client from initial contact to relocation follow up
- Provide support in administration and customer service when required
- Follow up targets for quality and cost development within the area of transportation and initiate activities to reach agreed targets
- Contribute to developing effective logistics set-up and processes for Crown relocation services as well as supporting the business to improve profitability
You have at least 2-3 years of work experience from an international logistics (preferable freight management) or relocation company with appropriate educational background. You are a goal-driven, self-motivated profile with a can-do attitude and a strong ability to organize, prioritize and structure tasks.
You act from a customer point of view, have a documented capability in administrative, communication and interaction skills with focus and attention to detail. It is an essential mindset for you to make sure that Crown deliver high quality service to clients at all time.
It is important for you to complete tasks within timelines and with high degree of accuracy and professionalism. You are fluent in speech and writing in both English and Swedish.
You have extensive computer skills with experience using MS Office including Outlook or equivalent. It´s desirable that you have a University education/degree, but not a requirement.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but not later than November 23rd.
Feel free to contact Jörgen Månsson at +46 70 444 93 23 with any questions regarding the listed position.ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.