Compricer is Sweden's biggest price comparison service for personal finance. Each year we help hundreds of thousands of people make better personal finance decisions, enabling them to save thousands of Swedish crowns on household bills. Fintech has never been hotter and the entire industry is going through an exciting transition in which we will face completely new user behaviors. Compricer is in the initial phase of this transformation, revamping our current products and services and adapting to future demands.
Compricer is expanding and we are looking for a Product Manager that will lead our vision within the insurance field.
You thrive in a team environment in which you work together with skillful colleagues to solve complex problems and deliver ambitious product and tech goals. You are always eager to learn more.
As a person, you are interested in private finance and you are interested in building tools and services that will help our customers save money and manage their household economy.What you will do:
Who you are:
- You will work closely with engineers and UX/UI to allow for fast development, evolution, and innovation for our insurance products
- Build new and improved services and products to help our customers choose the right insurance provider
- Work with the engineering team to articulate the vision and set the roadmap for our insurance products
- Define, monitor, and analyze business and quality metrics for the insurance products and use the learnings in the development process
Schibsted Next Media
- You have worked in a product role for a couple of years and are skilled at understanding the needs of end-customers and partners
- You have demonstrated the ability to understand pain points and you can translate them into something tangible that customers love
- You are experienced in setting and executing a product backlog, balancing innovation, maintenance and support
- You understand Swedish and are fluent in writing and speaking
- You have experience working in an agile environment
- An extra plus if you have a background working with insurances or e-commerce
is an experimental hub within Schibsted. We are here to find and build new independent businesses. The media industry is constantly changing, and we're at the forefront of identifying these changes and the opportunities that come with them. Our ambition is to turn ideas and concepts into products and services that people love. We're a team with a varied portfolio of B2C and B2B products, and we love to experiment and share our learnings with the rest of the organization on our quest to discover the next big thing. Schibsted Next Media is characterized by a strong culture that values team players, having fun at work, and a passion for what we do.
You will be a key player in establishing new initiatives and help them become independent businesses within Schibsted. Your entrepreneurial skills will be put to the test, and your enthusiasm, leadership skills and willingness to win will be crucial to your success.