Compricer is Swedens biggest price comparison service for personal finance. Each year we help hundreds of thousands of people make better personal finance decisions, enabling them to save thousands of kronor on household bills. Fintech has never been hotter and the entire industry is now going through an exciting transition, where we will meet a completely new user behavior. Compricer is in the starting phase of this transformation, revamping current products and services and adapting to future demands.
Compricer is now expanding and we are looking for more back-end developers with a focus on developing our next products and services with outstanding usability.
You thrive in a team environment of great colleagues where you work together to solve complex problems and deliver ambitious product and tech goals. Always eager to learn more.
We see that you are interested in which frameworks are out there and deciding which one would be the best for the task at hand.What you'll do:
Who you are
- Work with PHP 7+, NodeJS, Python
- Create and integrate with API:s
- Create an event-driven architecture (Kafka, SNS, etc.)
- TDD and/or experience in writing unit/integration tests
- Work in both AWS (EC2, Lambda, etc.) and in other data centers
- Use K8s, Docker, ansible
- Interested to learn and try new things
- Follow the latest trend within tech
- Likes sharing and helping team members
- Have a positive attitude and like challenges